Patch Notes 1.0.0.22 Discussion

Do you like this patch?

• Total voters

ElPerro

Jun 9, 2020
lol 36 hours offline timer, what a joke... doesnt Henrik realize that ppl will just keep macroing ingame to bypass the afk timer and this just causes more server load which is supposed to be his main priority now?

and lol at taking rep loss for pvping in gk...

SV going full retard as usual

Tzone

May 16, 2021
As it turns out, those who surmised that this hotfix was really to improve server capacity in preparation to remove the last two alt instances, were quite right:

SV isnt trust worthy at this point anymore, they say a lot of things.
I can understand being behind their schedule for making the game a 1 instance world but they are just making more holes in their game and double down on the anti PvP aspect of the game which is costing them dedicated players while not stopping the weak mental players from continuing to leave.

I dont think this was a hot fix, they are just calling it what ever to save face like they usually do. They are banking on advertising getting the pop back up later on but they burned so many players with the mistreatment of costumers during the launch by not refunding them for being stuck in queue.

Its a bucket with many holes in it which they are slowly patching up while making more holes as they fix the old ones.

The copium is real from some people, SV is spit balling ideas in doubling down attempts instead of admitting being anti PvP is bad for the game and not changing direction to a reward based system to get PvP away from towns.

SV making alt servers was the right call even tho alt servers are bad it needed to happen. We cant really go to one server yet and it hurts a lot of players as people spread to alt servers to farm. The hackers are rampant because SV refuses to raise the price on regional accounts. They keep enabling blue griefers while punishing PvPers but does nothing about the problem that PvP is happening outside of towns because its the only PvP hotspot for reliable PvP.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
lol 36 hours offline timer, what a joke... doesnt Henrik realize that ppl will just keep macroing ingame to bypass the afk timer and this just causes more server load which is supposed to be his main priority now?

and lol at taking rep loss for pvping in gk...

SV going full retard as usual
yeah I just cant understand Henrik, you get more people off the server if you make the MC timer the same as online timer. There for making more room. People still macro in town and now you cant even push them. One kid yesterday had 141g on him macroing armor training while fully geared in MK, lol.

Any normal person that would think that a 8 hours offline MC burn is too short, would increase the online burn and make the off line burn the same.

Just math it out, the normal player plays at max 4 hours a day, maybe take some days off. So how about 30 hours of non AFK time a week for the majority of the players that play games in general. Lets make that number 32 hours for a even division. 32 divided by 8 hours for the online MC burn. Thats about 4 MC burns a week form a semi regular play time player who is not AFK. You have 168 hours in a week minus the 32 hours of active play you get 136 hours or 17 MC burned AFK a week.

So a player that AFK macros to burn MCs would loose 17MCs compared to 3.4 MCs logged out players. Outside of their active play time. So if you want the normal player to only be able to burn 4 MCs from active play time a week plus 3.4 for unactive play time you just need to make all MC burns equal that total of around 8 MCs a week.

So they should have just make the MC burn 21 hours across the board to stop people from AFKing to lose MCS. I think that number is too low but at least it does the same thing for the average player playing normally with out AFKing.

Would rather see 1 MC burned every 10 hours online or off line so people stop wasting server space to burn MCs.

Last edited:
Reactions: ElPerro and CrgHck

adrelik

Feb 8, 2022
As it turns out, those who surmised that this hotfix was really to improve server capacity in preparation to remove the last two alt instances, were quite right:

But there's like nearly half the players there was a month ago. So how much capacity are they actually adding? The update you linked isn't very specific.

finegamingconnoisseur

May 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
But there's like nearly half the players there was a month ago. So how much capacity are they actually adding? The update you linked isn't very specific.
Only SV knows the actual numbers. I'm just a regular player, but if you ask me, the last time they upgraded the server capacity I was no longer seeing 4-digit queues. More like 30-125 before this latest patch.

I'm guessing nil wait times from this point forward, but time will tell.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

adrelik

Feb 8, 2022
Only SV knows the actual numbers. I'm just a regular player, but if you ask me, the last time they upgraded the server capacity I was no longer seeing 4-digit queues. More like 30-125 before this latest patch.

I'm guessing nil wait times from this point forward, but time will tell.

My queue for main has been around 200 ish for the last week or so. A few weeks ago it was 350 ish.

But population has been dropping week on week...

I really hope you are right and this will be the patch to kill the queue forever

bbihah

Jul 10, 2020
My queue for main has been around 200 ish for the last week or so. A few weeks ago it was 350 ish.

But population has been dropping week on week...

I really hope you are right and this will be the patch to kill the queue forever
They did remove alt servers, and more people are comfortable with queuing for main since the queue time sort of maxes out at around 20 minutes now at worst prime time.

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021
These changes are good, should have been ingame a long time ago and shouldn't be the cherry on top of the cake, those are side changes that should come with bigger and more complex changes to address fundamental problematics.

50% made up fixes and another 50% fixes that are just fillers.

Patchs are dissappointing what can i say, this patch is an example of how SV was doing it in MO1, 2 weeks of dev time to deliver this. And now they have a bigger team than MO1 but the quality of content is the same if not worse, now disguised in generic ass UE4 textures and assets.

bbihah

Jul 10, 2020
These changes are good, should have been ingame a long time ago and shouldn't be the cherry on top of the cake, those are side changes that should come with bigger and more complex changes to address fundamental problematics.

50% made up fixes and another 50% fixes that are just fillers.

Patchs are dissappointing what can i say, this patch is an example of how SV was doing it in MO1, 2 weeks of dev time to deliver this. And now they have a bigger team than MO1 but the quality of content is the same if not worse, now disguised in generic ass UE4 textures and assets.
jUsT hIrE mOrE dEvElOpErS.
JuSt bUy mOrE SeRvErS
JuSt mAkE BeTtEr pAtChEs

Tzone

May 16, 2021
They did remove alt servers, and more people are comfortable with queuing for main since the queue time sort of maxes out at around 20 minutes now at worst prime time.
What you mean there are 2 alt severs plus main still. I just looked.

bbihah

Jul 10, 2020
What you mean there are 2 alt severs plus main still. I just looked.
Reading comprehension and context.

I mean, I get you haven't played the game at all Tzone so you haven't realized we had more alt servers last few weeks.

Less players and higher caps but less servers. More people on main yet shorter queues.
Big thonk.

Tzone

May 16, 2021

I mean, I get you haven't played the game at all Tzone so you haven't realized we had more alt servers last few weeks.
I was around when they removed the other 2 alt servers but you have the writing comprehension issue and now are getting fisty about people being confused when you tell them there are no alt servers when there are still alt servers.

Dont say there are no alt servers untill there are no alt servers and you wont have to get upset from people questioning you about it.

bbihah

Jul 10, 2020
I was around when they removed the other 2 alt servers but you have the writing comprehension issue and now are getting fisty about people being confused when you tell them there are no alt servers when there are still alt servers.

Dont say there are no alt servers untill there are no alt servers and you wont have to get upset from people questioning you about it.
"Writin comprehension"

And now you are just making up things I never said.
I know you don't play Tzone, stop being a lying little turd.

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021

You just said in this thread they removed Alt servers. They did that last patch, not this one, perhaps you just are a little confused or out of context.

Last edited:

bbihah

Jul 10, 2020
You just said in this thread they removed Alt servers. They did that last patch, not this one, perhaps you just are a little confused or not in context.
Good job purposefully misunderstanding something to try and make a point.

You do realize it just makes you look stupid, right?

Tzone

May 16, 2021
I'm sure screaming at them to JuSt mAkE BeTtEr pAtChEs while crying about fan boys is going to get you somewhere.
Games dying faster then then new world did. Being a blind about the game is not going to save it. If the patch didn't include the priest changes and the kept the dumb pushing changes then I would have said it was a OK patch because I dont expect content and can wait on content. I cant wait past them doubling down on what did not work.

Every patch is like what did they make worse this time while having some small hope that they might fix one of the current issues in exchange.

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
Patch isnt a patch. Only change worth caring about is MC ticking offline and its 6x length. LOL. Should tick down at full speed or half. Standing is the real punishment in this game, MC system shouldn't even exist.

Game is going to continue bleeding out, prob faster and faster. Patch does nothing.

thievery (which is long overdue imo)
Sadly thievery will be dead content in this game due to the standing system. It was fun in MO1 because you could try to take stuff without getting MC's. But MC isn't the problem in this. Trying to steal 1g isnt worth risking having to do a boring parcel run.

Reactions: Tzone
D

Deleted member 44

What a great patch. I lose standing now in GK. F off SV.