Vadda

Joe McFly

Jan 26, 2022
Was just at the cemetery in Vadda. is that a stupid fucking pack! Sometimes it seems to me as if the people are just waiting for you to hit them by mistake. Without being aware of any guilt, some idiot jumps on me and kills me. For me, these people are just low beings!

Joe McFly

Jan 26, 2022
Turn off criminal actions.
thank you, but does not change the fact. I have activated criminal actions only in case I'm attacked by Pk's and can then defend myself immediately without having to confirm it.

Odiumamor

Jan 12, 2022
thank you, but does not change the fact. I have activated criminal actions only in case I'm attacked by Pk's and can then defend myself immediately without having to confirm it.
I leave the criminal actions safety net on when in any semi lawful area. Only turn it off in lawless towns or while traveling. You can attack a criminal with it on. So you are handicapping yourself. Just trying to help

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
If someone attacks you they will go grey.. thus you can attack them without having to enable criminal actions.

CrgHck

Jan 27, 2022
Stockholm
If someone attacks you they will go grey.. thus you can attack them without having to enable criminal actions.
If they are 2 or more then maybe only 1 is gray but you watt to down that weak blue before you die or a blue horse.

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
This is every single graveyard in the game, not just vadda. Meduli and tindrem being the absolute worst. You get used to it pretty soon. Also get out of the graveyard. Its a place for nubes and low lives.

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
If they are 2 or more then maybe only 1 is gray but you watt to down that weak blue before you die or a blue horse.

If two people attack you they will both go grey. If they stagger their attacking and wait till you finish the first guy before jumping in, well going grey isnt going to change this situation any. Case and point, I was attacked last night by a pair of players while I was out and about hunting clades. They were both on desert horses with heavy armor, I was on a steppe horse with no armor. They attacked first and went grey. I not only managed to escape but I managed to mercy one of their horses while not losing my own, or having to enable criminal actions.

There was some luck and some skill involved in that encounter, but that isnt the point. The point is I didnt have to enable criminal actions to deal with either of them.

CrgHck

Jan 27, 2022
Stockholm
If two people attack you they will both go grey. If they stagger their attacking and wait till you finish the first guy before jumping in, well going grey isnt going to change this situation any. Case and point, I was attacked last night by a pair of players while I was out and about hunting clades. They were both on desert horses with heavy armor, I was on a steppe horse with no armor. They attacked first and went grey. I not only managed to escape but I managed to mercy one of their horses while not losing my own, or having to enable criminal actions.

There was some luck and some skill involved in that encounter, but that isnt the point. The point is I didnt have to enable criminal actions to deal with either of them.
in this case sure
but I am vindictive and aint going down alone so I will go for the weakest target close ( If im going to die anyways) blue or gray.
As a mage, If I see a guy charging towards me with his sword I'm not going to wait for him to go gray I will attack first to defend my self.
Offense is the best defense.

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
in this case sure
but I am vindictive and aint going down alone so I will go for the weakest target close ( If im going to die anyways) blue or gray.
As a mage, If I see a guy charging towards me with his sword I'm not going to wait for him to go gray I will attack first to defend my self.
Offense is the best defense.

As a mage if you see a guy running at you with a sword, run away. It doesnt matter if you can attack him first, you still have to cast your damn spell. And in that time he will have covered the distance and EASILY hit you once if not twice. If you dont like the check box, then enable it and leave it that way.

paxprobellum

Feb 5, 2022
I was in Vadda yesterday. It has a fun vibe, with lots of fighting outside the gate. OTOH it's a pain in the butt if you're just trying to get in & get out.

CrgHck

Jan 27, 2022
Stockholm
As a mage if you see a guy running at you with a sword, run away. It doesnt matter if you can attack him first, you still have to cast your damn spell. And in that time he will have covered the distance and EASILY hit you once if not twice. If you dont like the check box, then enable it and leave it that way.
I think you misunderstood me somewhere, I have no problem with getting a murder count.
So long as I am not on mount I will be getting my spell of first
I'm just saying it's easier to have it ticked as long as you are not in town but in town it super easy to accidentally stab someone so I leave it off.