Advanced Fabernum Tower Dungeon map

Pirarucarucu

May 28, 2020
Hello there! It's been a while since I began this project. Since day one of Fabernum tower dungeon release, i kept getting lost in it. Then, after getting tired of this pain, I decided to make a map for myself. After thinking about it, I decided to share it with you people.

That's it:

Layer 1.jpg

If you have any feedback about it, feel totally free to give it. For example: "Man, this bright white makes my eye hurt, make it a darker colour", "I believe that font size is too small", etc.
I have plans of making a prettier version, but I think that one is good enough to help anyone that wants to explore this dungeon.

Note: I know that there are some plans of implementing a map creation system in the game. I just made this map for fun, and in order to help some folks while this feature is not released (or if it is not released at all, that will help even more).

I hope this help you out ;)

Rhias

May 28, 2020
You're actually not the first one...
Just saying in case you wasn't aware. No offense.

You're map seems to contain a few more details.

D

Dracu

Very good map, much much more accurate then the one i made when it comes to the layout.

One thing i have that kinda confused me was reading the map right to left.

I think most ppl are used to left to right. But thats pretty much all i have xD

Great work :)

Pirarucarucu

May 28, 2020
You're actually not the first one...
Just saying in case you wasn't aware. No offense.

You're map seems to contain a few more details.

I actually saw it. The sad fact is that I was already in the process of making my map, then it left me with no options, but thank you for the aware, anyway.
No offenses taken at all xD

Last edited:

Pirarucarucu

May 28, 2020
Very good map, much much more accurate then the one i made when it comes to the layout.

One thing i have that kinda confused me was reading the map right to left.

I think most ppl are used to left to right. But thats pretty much all i have xD

Great work :)

Thank you Draculina. I'll make those changes to see how it turn out to be.
Also, I really appreciate your previously job on making a version of the Fabernum tower map! (y)(y)

D

Dracu

Thank you Draculina. I'll make those changes to see how it turn out to be.
Also, I really appreciate your previously job on making a version of the Fabernum tower map! (y)(y)
Yes now i have to delete it after beeing put to shame by your awesome dungeon map :( as punishment you have to do a world map.

Reactions: Midkemma

MoLo

Jun 5, 2020
Thank you Pirarucu! You know your name is an Amazonian fish name, right? Você é brasileiro?

Pirarucarucu

May 28, 2020
Thank you Pirarucu! You know your name is an Amazonian fish name, right? Você é brasileiro?

My name is Pirarucarucu, almost Pirarucu. Although, as far as I'm concerned, I'm 100% Brazilian. Um grande abraço MoLo, obrigado ?

Reactions: MoLo

Pirarucarucu

May 28, 2020
Yes now i have to delete it after beeing put to shame by your awesome dungeon map :( as punishment you have to do a world map.

I've been thinking about it Dracu, but it is a very huge job. My pretensions atm is trying smaller projects like this dungeon and then, if at the time I feel comfortable and nobody else make a good map, I'll start a world map project.