Human Builds Psyfighter and more 4k Good for Beginners

Morwen

Mar 18, 2021
Hello, am I missing something? with same bloodline and age for the psy fighter cant manage to get same stats, for example my dex cap is at 88 and to me size only reaches to 102 although on the summary looks fine 204

mortal3.PNGmortal2.PNGmortal1.PNG

Speznat

May 28, 2020
Tindrem
wolfszeit.online
YO
Hello, am I missing something? with same bloodline and age for the psy fighter cant manage to get same stats, for example my dex cap is at 88 and to me size only reaches to 102 although on the summary looks fine 204

View attachment 1472View attachment 1473View attachment 1474
You must calculate your glade gifts in, There you get the missing points. IN size and in dex and in str and so on. ALso do you have your char stout? or Lean? or Fit form the weight. I hope that helped.

Morwen

Mar 18, 2021
YO

You must calculate your glade gifts in, There you get the missing points. IN size and in dex and in str and so on. ALso do you have your char stout? or Lean? or Fit form the weight. I hope that helped.

Mine is 130% weight, that's stout right? but on the youtube video I see he has 93 DEX cap (without glades) check minute 2:07 and my cap is 88.

Also why the size on minute 1:06 is 187 but I cannot add more than 102?

Speznat

May 28, 2020
Tindrem
wolfszeit.online
Mine is 130% weight, that's stout right? but on the youtube video I see he has 93 DEX cap (without glades) check minute 2:07 and my cap is 88.

Also why the size on minute 1:06 is 187 but I cannot add more than 102?
Do you have checked the age?
And do you have cheked the race?

Ghuton

Mar 26, 2021
Brasil
Do you think a Trindreme/Kallard is viable? I like the melee combat, and some self heals... What do u think?

Xronim

Aug 13, 2020
Tindremene/Kallard is very decent with much more hp at the cost of removing some mana off of a hybrid/paladin.

Idk about full Tindremene because they have the worst con in the game which makes them very squishy with poor stamina, seems very risky to play unless youre traveling in a 4+ group, but they have very high mp from attribute total and being naturally tall gives them nice damage bonus.

Reactions: Ghuton

Ghuton

Mar 26, 2021
Brasil
Tindremene/Kallard is very decent with much more hp at the cost of removing some mana off of a hybrid/paladin.

Idk about full Tindremene because they have the worst con in the game which makes them very squishy with poor stamina, seems very risky to play unless youre traveling in a 4+ group, but they have very high mp from attribute total and being naturally tall gives them nice damage bonus.

Cool, thanks for the reply. Removing some mana, do you think i can heal myself atleast? Or its just a waste of points?

Xronim

Aug 13, 2020
80 mana lets you pull off alot of heals still since greater heal is 15 mana per cast and lesser heal is 4 mana per cast.