Sorry Star the game is unplayable.

Magestica

Mar 1, 2021
I have tried logging in today but every time i manage to get into the game I see the picture of my spawn area and then im kicked out and it goes back to the starvault logo screen.

This is the order it takes on load up.
loading maps ...
streaming .. when at 100%
Loading player data - populating game -
im in game can see the graphic of ingame then
booted.
At this point i try to log in again and it says i am already logged in. So I have to quit game and start again.
5/5 times it has done this now.

Magestica

Mar 1, 2021
Im using 8 gigs of ram - ill try the low settings see what happens .. what about the 'unlimited part - i put it to 144 i think its frame rate.

Treibholz

Nov 30, 2020
Its ok mate it was the resolution - it was too high .. so i reset settings at medium on res 1280 800 and its good to go.

ty all for your help.
Try to start the game inside of your steam library, then select Direct X11 when asked. It maybe works better for you than Direct X12 (which normaly will be used if started from the desktop)
Like in my case. I also have 8 gigs of ram only (and 4 gigs of VRAM) and lots of crashes and bad performance on DX12.

Reactions: Magestica

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020
Its crazy you guys still have 8gb of ram.

MMO gamers are some of the slowest to upgrade systems. This is an aging genre and most games that belong to it can run on a potato. If you're not keeping up with each generation of the latest greatest FPS a blazingly fast system isn't a requirement. I only recently upgraded my PC because it was struggling with Crowfall and couldn't run Total War: Three Kingdoms. Most games I want to play run fine on my old system.

Reactions: Magestica

Magestica

Mar 1, 2021
MMO gamers are some of the slowest to upgrade systems. This is an aging genre and most games that belong to it can run on a potato. If you're not keeping up with each generation of the latest greatest FPS a blazingly fast system isn't a requirement. I only recently upgraded my PC because it was struggling with Crowfall and couldn't run Total War: Three Kingdoms. Most games I want to play run fine on my old system.
I used to play eve on a 100 pound laptop .. yeh im pretty slow to upgrade.

Magestica

Mar 1, 2021
Hi an update - I have put 32 gigs of ram in and it works perfectly at medium settings 1920 resolution. I cant upgrade my ram of course so im running at 2666 mhz as HP doesnt allow us to access the xmp bios with an intel chipset. In other words it would be faster if I could update my ram from the computer stipulated default of 2666 mhz to the full 3600 mhz that these rams allow for, but HP doesnt allow us to access our xmp bios sigh., obviously not a game fault. But it runs fine at 32 gigs ram - 1920 resolution on medium settings, I will try high tomorrow. So im already for this...! Bring it on star..!