Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Home
Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
What's new
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Ibarruri
reacted to
Iloros's post
in the thread
This sentence here proves without any doubt they did not have any data they TOLD US they had previously. These people balanced their game off vibes
with
Haha
.
"Added a new robust analytics system. This system collects gameplay information such as clade and bloodline choices, chosen clade and...
Sep 23, 2026
Ibarruri
replied to the thread
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
.
Are you still here humiliating yourself? Don't you ever get tired of making a fool of yourself? Get out there and do something with your...
Sep 23, 2026
Ibarruri
reacted to
Iloros's post
in the thread
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
with
Haha
.
another ad hominem, what a waste.
Sep 23, 2026
I
Iloros
replied to the thread
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
.
another ad hominem, what a waste.
Sep 23, 2026
Ibarruri
replied to the thread
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
.
You are literally one of the biggest morons I’ve ever met on this forum—and believe me, that’s saying a lot. It’s as if you have some...
Sep 23, 2026
Ibarruri
reacted to
Iloros's post
in the thread
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
with
Haha
.
You didn't lay anything. There is literally 0 arguments and especially counterarguments, you just told me your preferences. You don't...
Sep 23, 2026
I
Iloros
posted the thread
This sentence here proves without any doubt they did not have any data they TOLD US they had previously. These people balanced their game off vibes
in
General Discussion
.
"Added a new robust analytics system. This system collects gameplay information such as clade and bloodline choices, chosen clade and...
Sep 23, 2026
MortalEnjoyer42069
reacted to
Emdash's post
in the thread
Patch 3.1.0 PTR Reaction:
with
Like
.
yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. I think I am through posting after this, but yooooo. Sauce...
Sep 23, 2026
MortalEnjoyer42069
reacted to
Xunila's post
in the thread
Patch 3.1.0 PTR Reaction:
with
Like
.
We had some Ratzor pets coming from a larva. Shitload of work to train the larva to level 75 (I don't remember exactly the level) and...
Sep 23, 2026
I
Iloros
replied to the thread
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
.
You didn't lay anything. There is literally 0 arguments and especially counterarguments, you just told me your preferences. You don't...
Sep 23, 2026
finegamingconnoisseur
reacted to
Ibarruri's post
in the thread
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
with
Haha
.
As I told you, I’ve already laid out my arguments. I have no reason to press the point or explain them to you again; I see no need for...
Sep 23, 2026
finegamingconnoisseur
reacted to
Iloros's post
in the thread
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
with
Haha
.
0 arguments, you sound like a child just spamming ad homs like that. And pure cope btw, I don't care what you will do or who you were lmao.
Sep 23, 2026
finegamingconnoisseur
reacted to
Iloros's post
in the thread
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
with
Haha
.
0 arguments. Pure cope and ad hominem spam.
Sep 23, 2026
finegamingconnoisseur
reacted to
Iloros's post
in the thread
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
with
Haha
.
Its not projection. You are an unc with 0 arguments. You just spam ad hominems like an absolute swine.
Sep 23, 2026
Ibarruri
replied to the thread
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
.
As I told you, I’ve already laid out my arguments. I have no reason to press the point or explain them to you again; I see no need for...
Sep 23, 2026
Top
Bottom