Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Home
Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
What's new
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
I
Iloros
replied to the thread
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
.
I did not ignore anything relevant that you said. Thursar meta had worse performance, much less content and 6x the pop LOL. It was...
Sep 20, 2026
I
Iloros
replied to the thread
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
.
I am literally more well known than all of you combined, your friend mentioned that first not me, I couldn't care less really.
Sep 20, 2026
I
Iloros
replied to the thread
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
.
Again, this does not interact with the actual topic of the forum. I want balance because balance is needed not because I am worth more...
Sep 20, 2026
Jeff D
reacted to
Emdash's post
in the thread
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
with
Like
.
it does, cuz it is a real world example of what we are talking about. This is your biggest problem, you can read things and for the most...
Sep 20, 2026
I
Iloros
replied to the thread
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
.
It does not matter what you want. What matters it what works, and my propositions work based on other games in the genre and even...
Sep 20, 2026
Ibarruri
reacted to
Iloros's post
in the thread
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
with
Haha
.
that's a fallacy and completely irrelevant. I am also more known than all of you combined in current mo2 scope, and not only due to...
Sep 20, 2026
Ibarruri
reacted to
Teknique's post
in the thread
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
with
Like
.
You ignored most of what I said though. Either way it’s apples and oranges. We are saying that the game is missing core sandbox...
Sep 20, 2026
Teknique
reacted to
Emdash's post
in the thread
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
with
Like
.
it does, cuz it is a real world example of what we are talking about. This is your biggest problem, you can read things and for the most...
Sep 20, 2026
Teknique
replied to the thread
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
.
You ignored most of what I said though. Either way it’s apples and oranges. We are saying that the game is missing core sandbox...
Sep 20, 2026
Ibarruri
replied to the thread
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
.
Your comment is the most delusional, insecure, and arrogant thing I’ve seen in a long time. The fact that you proclaim yourself "much...
Sep 20, 2026
Emdash
replied to the thread
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
.
it does, cuz it is a real world example of what we are talking about. This is your biggest problem, you can read things and for the most...
Sep 20, 2026
I
Iloros
replied to the thread
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
.
that's a fallacy and completely irrelevant. I am also more known than all of you combined in current mo2 scope, and not only due to...
Sep 20, 2026
Ibarruri
reacted to
manure's post
in the thread
Long live Mortal Online 2 😢An optional premium subscription system.
with
Like
.
The ONLY thing that would make me come back to this game is THIEVING ! If they ever bring Thieving to this game (I waited for that...
Sep 20, 2026
M
manure
replied to the thread
Long live Mortal Online 2 😢An optional premium subscription system.
.
The ONLY thing that would make me come back to this game is THIEVING ! If they ever bring Thieving to this game (I waited for that...
Sep 19, 2026
Ibarruri
reacted to
Emdash's post
in the thread
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
with
Like
.
I guess the best way for you to understand it would be this. What is your greatest accomplishment in MO history? What have you done to...
Sep 19, 2026
Top
Bottom