You should be banned for having blue untagged alts.

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
yea man, I was thinking about the whole p2w aspect, and that was the first thing that came up. lol @ immersion. I'm talking about balancing game systems. Might as well throw out the trash rep system if they are gonna allow that.

Edit: but the multi acct thing vs untag alts are arguably NOT THE SAME THING. Tag your alt where-ever. It's cool that, as I said, people think they have broken the system by making a 'blue alt,' but that's overall fail game design. Even if SV makes more money to start, they won't in the end because people will all quit.
Nobody addicted to this game is going to quit over someone having an alt. Half the people playing have alts anyway, so they definitely aren't going to quit over someone having alts.

also the 'trash rep system' has exponentially reduced griefing in towns to an incomparable level. Which I will prob credit as the number 1 thing for this game having players still while MO1 failed miserably. Alts dont get around this.

Rhias

May 28, 2020
It goes against the game as it was designed, mechanically, if you are coming at it from the same cpu, you need to tag up, even if you have multiple tags. You can't just negate that on one character to play outside of that box. That's trash. That's not 'gaming the system' or 'being smart' that's just fail design.

The whole fucking flagging system is a fail design.
Sombody sends his terror bird to attack me and it's running towards me.
I do have 2 options:
1) I shoot it and go "criminal" before it reaches me.
2) I wait until it hits me and I will die to it.

Or lets take another scenario.
2 players of the same guild attack me. One mage, one meele fighter. The meele fighter already hit me. He's flagged criminal.
The mage is within my meele range and it's charging a fulminate.
I do have 2 options:
1) I attack the mage, go "criminal", and cancel it's spell charge.
2) I wait until the mage finished charging the fulminate and puts it on me. And then I will die.

MolagAmur

Jul 15, 2020
I do have 2 options:

2 players of the same guild attack me. One mage, one meele fighter. The meele fighter already hit me. He's flagged criminal.
I do have 2 options:
2) I wait until the mage finished charging the fulminate and puts it on me. And then I will die.
Exactly this.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
I do have 2 options:

I do have 2 options:

yea that's why I'm gonna throw a dec at any body who I wanna fight at this point, even with way fewer people. If they are an issue in the area, they get the dec, they can have their zerg Ws; it's worth it. That's how I wanna play tho. But the point is that as an untag blue you are immune to that. You are operating out of a different box, completely. It's 'not ok.'Bring your blues along, we still waiting on those PvP override flags that make an area open pvp so people can really fight yakno. Simple solutions, but I still don't think anything makes it OK to run around on blue alts. lol. I think that's messing up the game. The flag system is wack, but it's a rule set you can play by.

Also, if I'm gonna die, I'm not gonna bother going grey lol. If people got me they got me. Well played, yknow?