[WIP] Taming Spreadsheet. Herding, Leveling, PP Calculations.

GIToez

Dec 7, 2021
Meduli
I've been working on throwing together a worksheet for Tamers. Calculating how much PP needed, how fast will you level your pets, what levels do you need for Herding.

NOTE: Still a WIP, most calculations are done just a lot of data entry to do still.

All Stats are based off MAX LORE.

Features:
Herding Calculations
Passive Leveling Times
Training Dummy Leveling Times

Pet List:

Terror Bird (Lvls 10-125)
Desert Horse
Jungle Horse
Mongel Horse
Taur Dog (Lvls 22-125)
Cougar
Snapping Turtle
Dire Wolf
Wolf
Black Bear
White Bear
Brown Bear
Hunter Lizard
Razorback
Shore Prowler
Campodon

How to Use:
For the PP Calculator just enter your current pets and their level. (ATM its based off max Herding)

Leveling Calculator just enter the current level and the desired level.

How to help out?
Accepting Low level pets for the data entry portion.
Can also send me stats, damage log.

This is my first attempt at a spreadsheet so feel free to give me any feedback on how to improve.

Last edited:

GIToez

Dec 7, 2021
Meduli
Updated Links!
Added Pet Point Values for Campodon, Steppe Horse, Desert Horses, Snapping Turtle, Black Bear, Taur Dogs, Cougars, White bears Still alot of blank spots/Missing data but slowly filling it all up. Added a Lore Section for those needing to know which lore to get for that pet.

GIToez

Dec 7, 2021
Meduli
Finally logging into the main world it seems Bears HP pools got nerfed I haven't got to test the rest of the pets yet but will be updating the HP asap. Once I beat the Q's

GIToez

Dec 7, 2021
Meduli
Thanks for sharing.
No problem. Now that I can finally get back into the game I'll start making sure that everything's updated and validated for persistence.

As a side note if anybody would like to donate level 1 pets of any kind it would greatly help out getting this guide complete and this accurate as possible