VISIBLE ARROW TRAILS PLEASE!

Sally

Dec 2, 2023
Arrows trails are INVISIBLE during the day more or less. Anywhere outside of medium range, depending on the back drop, arrows are INVISIBLE.

We NEED to see where the arrows are landing to adjust the aim accordingly. It is ESSENTIAL.

So far, we can only see arrow trails at long range at night, but in the day? Impossible. The new unreal lighting makes it too hard to see the arrows during daylight.

Please add either :

A) A very visible arrow trail that can been seen up to draw distance CLEARLY during the daytime (preferably only so visible to the person firing)

OR

B) Give us an aiming option where it visibly shows us a line of the arc of the arrow and where it will land BEFORE we fire it. So we know where the shot will land WITHOUT relying on a trail.

I get this second option takes some of the skill out of archery, but it is just not fair that i can't see my arrows at long range when it is the ONLY real advantage archers have over every other class. RANGE.

We have slower projectiles, less damage, can't bypass armor without headshot, can't fire underwater.. Can't see the arrows during the day. The strength of the foot archer is their range, but you're shooting blind if it isn't night time. .For whatever reason, the arrow trails are extremely visible at night, but daytime? Can't see anything.

Please help archers, we are dying out here with our overnerfed skillset.

Reactions: Sophisticus