UI

Finnley

Jul 8, 2020
In standart configuration the bottom bar of the UI clipps with the debugff icons such as encumbered
EDIT: I was wrong it was not standart config

When you increase gamma you can see some "dirty" spots on the crosshair and that some pixels of the activation ring are always visible
Crosshair.JPG
With increased gamma you can also see that the red shadow behind the player and target name is cut off on the left side.

When you completely unbind shift + X hotbar you have to press save changes every single time you relogg or you can not active items on main hotbar while sprinting.

Last edited:

Rorry

May 30, 2020
Kansas
In standart configuration the bottom bar of the UI clipps with the debugff icons such as encumbered
View attachment 1824
ofc easily fixable by moving the healthbar up abit but it shouldnt be clipping by default
View attachment 1825
When you increase gamma you can see some "dirty" spots on the crosshair and that some pixels of the activation ring are always visible
View attachment 1826
With increased gamma you can also see that the red shadow behind the player and target name is cut off on the left side.
When you completely unbind shift + X hotbar you can still not active items on main hotbar while sprinting.
The standard configuration on mine is to have the health bar clear at the top and left of the screen, and every time I switch accounts I have to completely resettle everything including pulling the health and target bars down, and repopulating the hot bars. So maybe it is something else causing your problem rather than just being the standard configuration. Maybe it shifts downward a certain distance when you relog, or etc.

I can't wait until we can rebind the hotbar away from shift+ as well, I just have to have it be identical with the number one now, so no point even having it.

Finnley

Jul 8, 2020
I can't wait until we can rebind the hotbar away from shift+ as well, I just have to have it be identical with the number one now, so no point even having it.
This worked for me but sometimes it seems like it forgot that i did this and it stops working... meaning skills on keybind X wont work if i press shift + X until i just press save changes once

Please add a keybind to unbind keys, this workaround is kinda meh

Rorry

May 30, 2020
Kansas
This worked for me but sometimes it seems like it forgot that i did this and it stops working... meaning skills on keybind X wont work if i press shift + X until i just press save changes once

Please add a keybind to unbind keys, this workaround is kinda meh
I feel stupid, I never noticed the tab for action bars. I tried changing them to other keys, so we'll see how it works.
Thanks.

Salohcin

Nov 29, 2020
Please make the font a little bigger on info boxes. Give the chat area a black background also.

Reactions: Draug