Tutorial

PixelComposer

Sep 7, 2024
New player, only been playing for a few days. I found my way to Haven. The tutorial doesnt seem to be recognizing the progress I've done. It's wanting me to find the ranger camp even though I've already found it. It also wants me to buy bow and arrows when I already have.
I'm really anxious to meet up with friends so i'd like to skip the tutorial if possible. So if anyone can clue me in on how im suppose to meet up with them from Haven. My friend is mentioning a statue that will ask me what town to teleport to but he also said it only shows up after completing the tutorial so not sure what to do here.

May 4, 2024
All new players should be sorted into the same instance on start. If you need to change the instance you can see your instance or select a new instance in the center of town or at the docks (exit to Haven). If the tutorial is bugged you can do /end tutorial. There are no achievements or progress rewards for completing the tutorial. There are rewards for completing the maximum standing for the soldier and hunting task master that you can achieve in Haven.