The trashiness of TC assets makes the game look cheap:

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
No matter how much you flesh out an environment, if you have stacks of meme houses in the background, it looks more like some small town you'd drive thru on a long trip than an immersive game. I think that MUST be addressed. There has to be a way to make things look like they belong.

Reactions: Teknique

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021
No matter how much you flesh out an environment, if you have stacks of meme houses in the background, it looks more like some small town you'd drive thru on a long trip than an immersive game. I think that MUST be addressed. There has to be a way to make things look like they belong.
They can't really make assets they buy generic UE assets, we knew this since day 1 of mortal, would be nice if they actually paid someone to model shit for the game. I doubt they care, for them housing Is finished lol.

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022

There are no TC assets yet.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Like I said, templates or something. It's funny you need a certain ground space, but it doesn't really take into account how it looks. By TC I mean houses n strongholds.

But I mean the contrast between world and TC is the most bothersome to immersion. I know yall doods care about immersion. lol. I'm not saying it's feasible in MO, but it would be nice to be able to like 'insert' a house or a strong hold. Altho it's checking against the ground (which would create a lot of misplace conflicts, but maybe they could add in like... foundations? lol), it'd be nice to see things cluster and be able to be slightly arranged. I am pretty OCD in general, two things next to each other that aren't 'fitting' is bothersome, and I think it is innately bothersome, but it's more bothersome to me. Because, like I said, I think the world is pretty cool overall.

Reactions: Hodo