The Friendly Wild Men of the jungle

Ghanburi

Dec 18, 2021
On the Withywindle
I live in a small, out of the way settlement called Jungle Camp. It is dangerous, but I have made many friends here. I know that some come to Jungle Camp for knowledge, as there are books there that can't be found anywhere else. I know that some come to fight. This is the way of Jungle Camp.

Now, the release of MO2 is very near. I know that there will most likely be guilds vying for control of that little place. This is to be expected. However, that brings me to the reason for this post, which is my request to be allowed to exist in relative peace, not only for me but for those who may join me in fellowship.

Do I ask for protection or alliance? No. Neither do I ask for any type of special treatment, outside of simply not spending my time being spawn camped. I ask this for those who would join me as well, though I suspect that number is going to be very small (at this time, I have only ever had 2 people show interest in Woses, and no one has committed, which is not unexpected nor upsetting :)).

Regardless if I am a lone, little hairy man in the jungle or with friends, I ask that those who would fight for control of the area would not seek to drive us out. I would say that "in exchange", all those who do so will be treated as friends, but the truth is that the wild men of the jungle are eager to treat everyone that way (except for Sators *spits*).

If your answer to this request is "no", then it is no. However, if even a few who seek control over the knowledge of the jungle will consider it thoughtfully, it is appreciated. See you in the jungle, and good travels to you!

Nefnate

Jun 23, 2021
My Mind
Those who seek peace should prepare for war. It is the law. I am afraid there are no alternatives.
This is the exact reason such a phenomena could be true - the enabling and perpetuation of it.

Those who seek peace should be able to find it, should they be clear and just in their reasoning and methods.
If those who are lost in chaos see this and feel the need to attack, they should, I say, look inward and battle the source of the chaos instead.
For the desire to destroy peace most often comes from the inability to have it in the self.

If we assume things are always to be the same, how is change allowed space to grow?

I believe @Ghanburi will find what he desires. Peace, if not littered with the hostile naive who wander through, will be respected by any group who respect themselves at the end of the day when they close their eyes.

Besides, we could all use a friend in the jungle.

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
This is the exact reason such a phenomena could be true - the enabling and perpetuation of it.

Those who seek peace should be able to find it, should they be clear and just in their reasoning and methods.
If those who are lost in chaos see this and feel the need to attack, they should, I say, look inward and battle the source of the chaos instead.
For the desire to destroy peace most often comes from the inability to have it in the self.

If we assume things are always to be the same, how is change allowed space to grow?

I believe @Ghanburi will find what he desires. Peace, if not littered with the hostile naive who wander through, will be respected by any group who respect themselves at the end of the day when they close their eyes.

Besides, we could all use a friend in the jungle.
Be the change you want to see in the world?
You’re saying that if you choose to see evil then you will get it. That’s fair

Youre right there should be peace and people probably should look inward but in reality this will not happen. The default state for humanity is tyranny. Only a small minutia of societies have institutions that voluntarily reliquinished power in history and the ones that did often had to water the tree of liberty with the blood of tyrants and patriots. Or in other words be sufficiently powerful enough to fight their tyrannical neighbours or again prepare for war.

The Talus Emp..Confederation will bring order to the jungle and order to chaos

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
As a peaceful man I find it admirable that you try to live in peace, but to be frank and no matter what you want, villains and murderers will take as much of you as they can. This is a terrible and harsh land, and in the absence of a solid empire that brings order to blood and fire, no one is safe.
My advice is to make friends. The more friends, the safer you will be.
I always say. "If you want to know what kind of man you have in front of you, he looks at what friends he has"

Alroavin

Sep 5, 2020
Oh, it all sounds very cri... crazy. In a good way, of course. But truth be told, it would also be extraordinarily gorgeous if the jungle were filled with people, preferably, no doubt, hairy and unhurried, like a gold coin or a few gold coins...

Reactions: Ghanburi

Hudley

Dec 17, 2021
Those who seek peace should prepare for war. It is the law. I am afraid there are no alternatives.
ok so I ran into this guy in the jungle and he was super nice. He gave me a horse and musefruit, super friendly guy. I told my friends about my random encounter with him and they were like "YA WATCH OUT FOR THAT GUY" saying he will attack and kill people at random. I think Mister Gahmburri enjoys his time in the jungle doing whatever he wants, however he wants. If you read his posts in the rp section, like really really read a lot of them, you will see he's no stranger to warfare. He lives next to jc, he's always inside the action.

I'm personally a huge fan of his work and plan to join the Ghamburri Commune in the jungle as soon as release pops.