Mar 4, 2022
Hello Again Friends and Foes
Here we are yet again
with another adventure
2 features this time wow!
💪💪🏼😁

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
I watched! Karnifarm. Wanted to see some battles after Rhias talked about sound issues in big battles. I remm getting into a big argument with a guild leader (cruel/thievery) over Karni. He was like nah nah, once siege comes in Karni is gonna get that keep and let us use GK. It's like I DUNNO MAN, but I'm not being a part of it. Can't fakn think of their guild tag (edit: CLANDESTINE!) . Dunno if they are still in it, even... U SHUD FARM THEM TOO!! If I ever get back in, hue... we gotta rescue oykd from Karni, tho.

Last edited:

ApacheWar

Mar 4, 2022
I watched! Karnifarm. Wanted to see some battles after Rhias talked about sound issues in big battles. I remm getting into a big argument with a guild leader (cruel/thievery) over Karni. He was like nah nah, once siege comes in Karni is gonna get that keep and let us use GK. It's like I DUNNO MAN, but I'm not being a part of it. Can't fakn think of their guild tag (edit: CLANDESTINE!) . Dunno if they are still in it, even... U SHUD FARM THEM TOO!! If I ever get back in, hue... we gotta rescue oykd from Karni, tho.
Yea the big battles need just a bit of work xD. Karni is gonna get farmed for sure and we lost alot of people to the that zerg, we must retrieve our brothers!