The Biggest Guilds are all Chickens.

Sally

Dec 2, 2023
Allow me to explain.

Look at the map.. How long have specific large guilds held those specific areas? Take Odinseed for example. They've been camped in the same location for so long.

This is proof biggest guilds on the game are ran by cowards...

Why are you not attacking eachother? Why are you not trying to take over the map?

If i ran a big guild, do you think i'd sit around trying to be friends with all the other guilds? No. That is cowardice; and beyond that? It is dull, and this is a videogame.

Where is your ambition? You should all be in all-out war with eachother for dominance over the map, but you don't do that.

You instead want to be friends with everyone and hold hands; you want safety and comfort. This weakness sickens me. If you're going to be in a big guild, stop being a coward and smash the other big guilds. Why? Because you can. Just do it and add some fun to the world, not whatever this garbage is. You're all stagnant and dull. We deserve better.

Melhisedek

Dec 3, 2021
Tindrem
Allow me to explain.

Look at the map.. How long have specific large guilds held those specific areas? Take Odinseed for example. They've been camped in the same location for so long.

This is proof biggest guilds on the game are ran by cowards...

Why are you not attacking eachother? Why are you not trying to take over the map?

If i ran a big guild, do you think i'd sit around trying to be friends with all the other guilds? No. That is cowardice; and beyond that? It is dull, and this is a videogame.

Where is your ambition? You should all be in all-out war with eachother for dominance over the map, but you don't do that.

You instead want to be friends with everyone and hold hands; you want safety and comfort. This weakness sickens me. If you're going to be in a big guild, stop being a coward and smash the other big guilds. Why? Because you can. Just do it and add some fun to the world, not whatever this garbage is. You're all stagnant and dull. We deserve better.
run and hit your head against the wall, I guess in RL you are regularly beaten and humiliated, you deserve it

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
Its called alliance nut cup.
The 2 major alliances in games are the east vs the west. All the keeps in the west are allied together, and most of the east are as well. Nobody wants to piss off half the server. If you aren't part of one of the mega alliances then you wont keep your shit for long. So everyone joins one of the alliances, usually the one closest for convenience sake.

Its just the nature of open world sandboxes. Where numbers are usually the determining factors in war. You either get numbers, or you get stomped on. The easiest deterrent is having a huge alliance protecting you.
It was the same in MO1. One giant nut cup, with everyone cupping their neighbours nuts.

You will find this type of phenomenon in the real world as well by the way. Most countries are part of a handful of major world alliances. The largest countries are the ones that usually lead these alliances. The small countries that aren't part of any alliance usually get exploited and bullied and most often always at war. Size is might.

Last edited:

Sally

Dec 2, 2023
Its called alliance nut cup.
The 2 major alliances in games are the east vs the west. All the keeps in the west are allied together, and most of the east are as well. Nobody wants to piss off half the server. If you aren't part of one of the mega alliances then you wont keep your shit for long. So everyone joins one of the alliances, usually the one closest for convenience sake.

Its just the nature of open world sandboxes. Where numbers are usually the determining factors in war. You either get numbers, or you get stomped on. The easiest deterrent is having a huge alliance protecting you.
It was the same in MO1. One giant nut cup, with everyone cupping their neighbours nuts.

You will find this type of phenomenon in the real world as well by the way. Most countries are part of a handful of major world alliances. The largest countries are the ones that usually lead these alliances. The small countries that aren't part of any alliance usually get exploited and bullied and most often always at war. Size is might.
Sure, in real life it makes sense to act like that; because it directly impacts your livelihood; but this is a videogame. Nothing is really lost, not in some seriously significant way.

There is really no reason to behave this way outside of taking the game too seriously.

Everything in this game will be lost eventually. Everything you've done in it. All of it.. Same as in life.. Except, the stakes are significantly lower.

People who behave this way lack perspective. They are afraid when there is nothing really to lose... To them, clearly there is something to lose, which takes me back to my point about how they're taking a videogame too seriously.

All it ends up amounting to is a boring world where it is the large groups being friends with eachother and teaming up on the smaller groups. It is cowardly, and they know it. If they wanted to prove they were not afraid, they'd start deliberately fighting with another large group.

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
At this point, having a keep is pretty much only a status symbol. They do nothing and only cost upkeep. Half the keeps on the server are almost empty inside because nobody lives out if them. They are too far from resources or spawns and too inconvenient as a day to day base. There is literally no benefits to having one. Villages close to resources are far more useful.

On top of that, sieging a keep is a hugely expensive endeavour which requires a ton of time, and hundreds of people to be successful.

For what? So you can spend even more gold and have a useless keep that drains your bank? You get no loot out of it. Between the hassle that is sieging and the uselessness that is a keep, there is zero incentive for people to do it. Most people end up just buying keeps which is cheaper, and way faster than sieging and rebuilding.

The whole TC and sieging is just a mess. A tedious, pointless, broken mess.

Melhisedek

Dec 3, 2021
Tindrem
Sure, in real life it makes sense to act like that; because it directly impacts your livelihood; but this is a videogame. Nothing is really lost, not in some seriously significant way.

There is really no reason to behave this way outside of taking the game too seriously.

Everything in this game will be lost eventually. Everything you've done in it. All of it.. Same as in life.. Except, the stakes are significantly lower.

People who behave this way lack perspective. They are afraid when there is nothing really to lose... To them, clearly there is something to lose, which takes me back to my point about how they're taking a videogame too seriously.

All it ends up amounting to is a boring world where it is the large groups being friends with eachother and teaming up on the smaller groups. It is cowardly, and they know it. If they wanted to prove they were not afraid, they'd start deliberately fighting with another large group.
You're probably used to being surrounded by all sorts of riffraff, and that's where you belong. do not tell serious guilds what to do and you will not be sent on an erotic journey

Sally

Dec 2, 2023
You're probably used to being surrounded by all sorts of riffraff, and that's where you belong. do not tell serious guilds what to do and you will not be sent on an erotic journey
"serious guilds" LOL

They don't exist. This is a videogame, need i remind you.

Second, i'll tell them whatever i want. They're cowards, it is just a fact. They are afraid of fighting eachother when the stakes don't even exist.