the afk kick issue

Cur

Mar 15, 2022
I've made like 4 posts about the afk kick being bound to movement w hen they literally force you to stand in 1 spot and not move to mine / farm wood / build a house. that post got nuked. maybe i was too hostile with it? but the point remains. their afk system is totally bound to movement only. and you force us to stand in 1 spot to fish, build, chop wood, mine ore which is counter intuitive as the afk kick should take into account the xp from mining / chopping / fishing as active actinos that show you're not afk

i mean fishing as a prime example you cant bot that. you need to react to the tugs and reels in real time but its still subjected to the afk kick due to not moving which can fuck you up when pulling in something big if your on a small plateau on the outskirts of the map they havent planned well but its there i can stand there i can fish up turtles and move them from gk to my destination reliably. but you still hit me with the afk timer so i have to /droploot then go swim for a bit and come back before resuming fishing. it just feels utterly retarded i have to do that when they could update the afk kick system to include forced stand still in place action skills to the list. like mining and chopping wood i understand. but fishing? you need to be there all the time reactive to the pull which can take ages then pul the reel in when it tugs then reel in when its not until you reel in the fish. you are active the entire time yet the game will hit you with YOU ARE AFK! GUNNA BE KICKED CUNT! so you need to drop gear and take a small swim to reset it. thats retarded. literally when you think about how they could impliment detection methods to combat afk shit. I have literally been killed because it decided to afk kick me mid taming a turtle i just fished up. kicked me for afk midway thru a tame. came back dead. the curren system is just outright retarded and badly coded it can use a fix big time where people rethink the whole system and code it appropriately.

you are punishing legit players that are actively playing and fishing and threatening to kick them for no good reason at all other than your shitty coding for afk detection. can you please update it to include forced stand in place actions like fishing. as you cant afk that you need to react to the reel tugs pull ins releases. im ok with you keeping wood cutting and mining as an afk thing but fishing? fuck off we have to actively respond to the tugs and reels to catch what we want. if we catch a fish that should reset the timer. as you cant automate that the reaction is random you ahve to be there to react to what it does to suceed.

just fuck man. please. dont punish me for playing the game when im active and playing. then you send me a YOU WILL BE KICKED BECAUSE YOU ARE AFK message when ive actively been fishing caught 2 turtles tamed them, more silk and sand rays butcherd for placoid. and you say im afk? fuck off. update your shitty system to account for fishing please.

Cur

Mar 15, 2022
i think you could spend some time and think up some ways to make way better detection methods.

like build a fucking jail out in the ocean somewhere and teleport the reported macroers to it and if they keep doing what they were reported as doing after teleported you can nail them

if repoted for macro use teleport them there if they repeat the initial dected macro use tis 100% obvious ban them 100%

just god fucking dammit stop penalising legit players for doing legit tasks when not afk and are paying full attention
i mean seriously why do you punish us? its like you punsh everyone trying to do the legit thing and point towards the exploits like leveling pets in strongholds pet on bottom floor tartet directly above it you cap the training dummies offer no eqivilant as a houseing item so people just glitch level pets and you're ok with that. because you wont fix it? its too hard? i dont know.

just please for the love of god. stop targeting legit players that are FORCED to stand in 1 place to achieve the set task

you literally give no other option but to stand there in 1 spot and trigger the afk timer like building a house?

cam you think up a better system for the current environment thats fair and equal to all?

i mean really what am i missing?

Melhisedek

Dec 3, 2021
Tindrem
i think you could spend some time and think up some ways to make way better detection methods.

like build a fucking jail out in the ocean somewhere and teleport the reported macroers to it and if they keep doing what they were reported as doing after teleported you can nail them

if repoted for macro use teleport them there if they repeat the initial dected macro use tis 100% obvious ban them 100%

just god fucking dammit stop penalising legit players for doing legit tasks when not afk and are paying full attention
i mean seriously why do you punish us? its like you punsh everyone trying to do the legit thing and point towards the exploits like leveling pets in strongholds pet on bottom floor tartet directly above it you cap the training dummies offer no eqivilant as a houseing item so people just glitch level pets and you're ok with that. because you wont fix it? its too hard? i dont know.

just please for the love of god. stop targeting legit players that are FORCED to stand in 1 place to achieve the set task

you literally give no other option but to stand there in 1 spot and trigger the afk timer like building a house?

cam you think up a better system for the current environment thats fair and equal to all?

i mean really what am i missing?
Calm down, dude, no one will do anything for you. in order not to be kicked, it is enough to periodically press the key just once to step aside, there is no problem in this, and you bring everything to your desire to macro. smart-ass macro lovers are not in high esteem here

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
Firstly there are not a lot of people in these forums anymore. Thats why you'll probably get the same comments, from the same people on all your threads.

The bottom line is nobody wants this game to turn into an afk bot paradise. If you make it possible to afk macro farm everyone will do it. Too many no lifers already in this game. Then you will have queues to log in because everyone goes to work, or sleep, and leaves their 5 accounts afk farming. This will happen, guaranteed. Nobody can resist making easy gold just by keeping their computer on.

If you are not afk, or even semi afk, the kick system is no big deal. Its only a big deal when you want to be afk for long periods of time. Just dont do it.

And by the way they did have a “less harsh” kick system before where it only kicked you if you did nothing for too long, but people just macroed around it. So then they had to change it to how it is now. Server has been good ever since.

Last edited: