Territory Control Guide?

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
I am a TC nub! I searched for some TC stuff and I didn't find much. Is there a TC guide? Like, what does it cost to place certain things in terms of mats? Any tips, etc. I would love a full throated reference point, if there is one, please let me know. If not, one should be made IMMEDIATELY (Arnold voice.)

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
Start with this.

Just be aware that not all that stuff works as it should.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Start with this.

Just be aware that not all that stuff works as it should.

yeah I got you. Thanks. I actually saw that. Does it not cost materials to drop that stuff other than prom and gold?

That's mainly what I wanna know, how much it costs for stuff in materials, or if it's free that's even better haha.

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
Every building also requires wood, stone and metals, just like not TC buildings. Not sure about the quantities as i think every building is different.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Every building also requires wood, stone and metals, just like not TC buildings. Not sure about the quantities as i think every building is different.

gotcha, rough ideas for stuff like the basic things like chancery etc? I know people know these things straight off. I mean all that should be listed there, IMO.

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
gotcha, rough ideas for stuff like the basic things like chancery etc? I know people know these things straight off. I mean all that should be listed there, IMO.
Not able to check right now, but cant you just inspect a building and see how much of each material it has? Or is that just for guild owned stuff?

I agree that it should be readily available information.

Melhisedek

Dec 3, 2021
Tindrem
why do you need all this information? just make an agreement with some big guild, they will allocate you a plot of land next to the latrine:giggle:

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
why do you need all this information? just make an agreement with some big guild, they will allocate you a plot of land next to the latrine:giggle:
Most big guilds started in the shit pile, and simply endured long enough to make their own shit pile 😉

Last edited:

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Not able to check right now, but cant you just inspect a building and see how much of each material it has? Or is that just for guild owned stuff?

I agree that it should be readily available information.

Yeah that's smart. I dunno if I wanna mess w/ it anyway for a couple months of playtime. I am gonna try that for sure to see some costs and gauge investment.

My brain is different. I like other most other guilds / people. I'm cool with a lot of stuff, but I don't really dig alliances. I understand it's better to join the zerg, but I don't want to. I want to make a band of people outside of the matrix. I don't wanna live under someone's wing. If that leads to me getting my stuff sieged, oh well. It's not that important.

MO is kinda boring, you know? I am thinking of productive things to possibly do. It sucks that I let stuff fall and people came after me and built on a lot of the good spots I had haha. I had fun building t1 houses everywhere. I dunno if TC will be fun or not. Like we talked about in the 'is there no way to sell goods' the lack of house broker is a huge oversight. That's one of the most important parts of TC. Now it's just like put down guards or something haha. GUARDS. I can't believe they added NPC allies back into the game.

I will prol just lay down some houses here and there, or maybe just stop playing.

It's hard to ignore that MO is going straight into the ground w/ UE and sub.

Amadman

May 28, 2020
A padded room.
I have not played with it much yet.

The points are a bit hard to come by solo currently.

Points did come much easier with the hunting system on the Public Test Realm though.

So it should be easier for people after that goes live.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
I have not played with it much yet.

The points are a bit hard to come by solo currently.

Points did come much easier with the hunting system on the Public Test Realm though.

So it should be easier for people after that goes live.

Prom? roll with us, I can get us prom. All I need is something to actually do. haha. If that's what's holding you back thoo.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
That and time honestly. But possibly I will have more of that in the future.

damn. Yeah. My time is OK for the foreseeable future, off and on. It's amazing I got 3 accts and haven't passed 1k hours on any of them and it seems like I've played the shit out of this game. But yeah, to get prom you really need to get on some mobs. I guess like you said there will be new ways later. Like maybe they will make it so you can clade up a mage, too without farming haven.

Reactions: Amadman