Apr 25, 2022
Password protection to the house works as follows:
PASSWORD ALWAYS VISIBLE
10 letters
Only upper and lower case letters
No numbers
No symbols
Same protections as MO1 it seems.
Everytime you relog. Open the door .Password must be entered. (VISIBLE)
Everytime you spend 10 mins in the guild house. Open the door .Password must be entered. (VISIBLE)
Everytime you come from a far back to the house. Open the door .Password must be entered. (VISIBLE)

Coupled with the fact that, players can simply bug themselfs through any door ingame, any obstacle placed in the house, pretty much anything.

Only conclusion, since every child nowadays even swedish children know how to password protect, the devs are making this ridiculous change in order to screw with every streamer that is supporting this game.

NAIS TESTING THERE BIG LEADING STREAMER GUYS

ANG showing one way you are failing miserably each day, each hour, each minute and each second since ´97

• Haha
Reactions: Deleted member 44

Xunila

May 28, 2020
Germany
But you know about the displayed password and you should know if you are streaming. So why don't you hide your stream for those few seconds while entering the password? Seems to be your fault, even if StarVault should hide the password or implement a switch between hidden/visible password.

Reactions: Piet and Banespike

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
This idea that streamers are somehow more important that regular players and they should get special treatment is arrogant,, elitist and self cantered. You are making money playing video games ffs. You should thank the gods every day that you are so privileged already.

Stop complaining that devs dont pander to your every whim and count your lucky stars. Most people have to have jobs in order to be bale to pay to play video games in the little spare time they have. Get a grip.

Reactions: Xunila

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020
I mean. I don't have any pro-streamer bias but I don't think asking for the ability to have your password censored when you enter it is an unreasonable "special snowflake" request. Seems kind of like... common sense.

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021
I mean. I don't have any pro-streamer bias but I don't think asking for the ability to have your password censored when you enter it is an unreasonable "special snowflake" request. Seems kind of like... common sense.
It Is common sense to have game design thats streamer friendly, Is it a priority? Obviously no XD
I rather see a lot of things being addressed before that but not opposed, only a minority will benefit from that.

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020
It Is common sense to have game design thats streamer friendly, Is it a priority? Obviously no XD
I rather see a lot of things being addressed before that but not opposed, only a minority will benefit from that.

It's a pretty simple fix most likely. Streamers are like free marketing. The average player may not think they benefit from them but if you enjoy players to play with it makes sense to do small QoL fixes like this.

I definitely don't agree with streamers asking from special favors from the devs or special treatment different from the rest of the community. Like if people gank a streamer, oh well. And no free houses or crap.

But this is a small ask and doesn't hurt any of the rest of us.

Reactions: Albanjo Dravae

ArcaneConsular

Oct 27, 2021
It's a pretty simple fix most likely. Streamers are like free marketing. The average player may not think they benefit from them but if you enjoy players to play with it makes sense to do small QoL fixes like this.

I definitely don't agree with streamers asking from special favors from the devs or special treatment different from the rest of the community. Like if people gank a streamer, oh well. And no free houses or crap.

Idk most games these days are basically just made as streamer bait so I'm kind of glad SV doesn't but bend backwards for streamers but yeah a streamer mode that disables sensitive info wouldn't be bad

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021

Uhmm free marketing Is a good streamer that has a bunch of viewers not the halfwits that stream mortal XD

Apr 25, 2022
Most of your comments remind me of that wednesday, 4th of march 2009:

I was running to the supermarket to get energy drinks and chocolate bars to continue to be fit to play darkfall online.
It was crowded and hot as in the lemming hell so proceeded to be as efficient as possible, tho during all of the excitement i looked at my barefeet and realized that i was even faster today than i thought yesterday!
Well to cut a long story short, on my way back while i am crossing the pavement near my home.
I step on a bug and heard a crunchy sound.
And i thought to myself. STUPID BUG !

Now thinking back, i believe that bug was your father.

ANG squashing bugs with their bare feet since ´97