Solo Polesword Hybrid

Rhias

May 28, 2020
Some footage of my newly rerolled Polesword Hybrid.

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
Why did the first guy who won his first fight put up 0 fight she second time?

Rhias

May 28, 2020
Why did the first guy who won his first fight put up 0 fight she second time?
Almost lost his first fight. Probably decided it wasn't worth it and decided to try locking me out the house by closing the door.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Almost lost his first fight. Probably decided it wasn't worth it and decided to try locking me out the house by closing the door.

I bet he was fucking wasted. TBH lol. No offense to any parties, and we are adults, but that's my PoV. He fought better than I thought, tho, never seen him fight. He's aiight. Steel, but still... he's decent IMO! The second time I think he was prol wasted + focused on something else and was just like fuhhh how am I gonna do this. That's why one should not slip on MO2! OR go balls to the wall all the time. If you're gonna be wasted doing stuff, shut your door.

Wyndorn

Apr 20, 2022
I bet he was fucking wasted. TBH lol. No offense to any parties, and we are adults, but that's my PoV. He fought better than I thought, tho, never seen him fight. He's aiight. Steel, but still... he's decent IMO! The second time I think he was prol wasted + focused on something else and was just like fuhhh how am I gonna do this. That's why one should not slip on MO2! OR go balls to the wall all the time. If you're gonna be wasted doing stuff, shut your door.
Lmao that was my thought too -- drunk or really high, hahah

ElPerro

Jun 9, 2020
Polesword still a meme weapon I see... I guess Heinrik hasnt overcome his traumas from MO1.

Reactions: Eink

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Lmao that was my thought too -- drunk or really high, hahah

I thought about this after, haha, I wonder if dude was encumbered and shit his pants. Cuz I mean w/ that horse armor and a steel set, he could have just got on and rode out, but he didn't. It seemed like he had something on his mind. I dunno. Haha, trying to gauge people's mindset based on their char is funny, tho.