Solo action vs SARMAT

Rhias

May 28, 2020
Since there were recently complains that I'm no longer posting my videos on the forums...
Here you go!

It's really hard to fight solo as soon as there is a mounted mage on the enemy side. Usually an instant loss...

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020
I thought it was odd that your own pets turned on you and killed you both times you used them. Then I realized that you were one of the people arguing being able to tame in the field was a huge advantage worth taking taming points on a main, and both those pets came from the region you were fighting in.

This video kind of helps demonstrate why taming shouldn't be under actions skills. Even if you do have time to go tame a pet in the field before a fight, it won't have time to build loyalty and may end up being more of a hindrance than an asset. As you amply demonstrate here when your own terror bird kills you or when your own wolf is chomping on you for half the fight.

I've never been attacked by my own pets, because I always tame and train them on an alt then trade them over to my main with 1000 loyalty.

That makes me think that if you were to make a real bonus for taming that justifies it as an action skill, giving regular players a 500 point loyalty cap, 750 for dominators, and 1000 for tamed pets with 100 taming may actually be the balance that skill needs. Especially if beast mastery moves have some good loyalty burners or abilities that require a certain loyalty threshold to use.

Last edited:

Rhias

May 28, 2020
I thought it was odd that your own pets turned on you and killed you both times you used them. Then I realized that you were one of the people arguing being able to tame in the field was a huge advantage worth taking taming points on a main, and both those pets came from the region you were fighting in.

This video kind of helps demonstrate why taming shouldn't be under actions skills. Even if you do have time to go tame a pet in the field before a fight, it won't have time to build loyalty and may end up being more of a hindrance than an asset. As you amply demonstrate here when your own terror bird kills you or when your own wolf is chomping on you for half the fight.

I've never been attacked by my own pets, because I always tame and train them on an alt then trade them over to my main with 1000 loyalty.

That makes me think that if you were to make a real bonus for taming that justifies it as an action skill, giving regular players a 500 point loyalty cap, 750 for dominators, and 1000 for tamed pets with 100 taming may actually be the balance that skill needs. Especially if beast mastery moves have some good loyalty burners or abilities that require a certain loyalty threshold to use.
You're right with the Terror bird. Freshly tamed it and after 1 hit it turned on me. RIP I guess.

Regarding the wolves. They never turned on me. It was a lower level panther of them that attacked me.