Skrulls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tekk

Apr 5, 2021
We are a small guild that has a passion for video games. Some of us have been playing together for years. We consist of players who love to: PvP, craft, gather, PvE, or just does it all.

Our goal is to have fun while making a name for ourselves. We are looking to slowly grow as we want to ensure every player gets to know each other and feels like they are part of the team.

We are neither an ARPK nor a RPK guild. We believe PK’ing is part of the game and is nothing to get upset about. However, we avoid PK’ing in designated regions. We do not grief players (especially for enjoyment) and we do not harass other players. We do not want to create a toxic environment in game or outside the game.

We do not micro-manage your build or tell you what class you need to be, but we will provide feedback if you ask. We create a plan based on what we have and not the other way around.

I’m currently looking for players who are active and are fighters (mostly PvP with some PvE for mats) or has interest in fighting and is always up for a challenge. Players who like an up-hill fight and to not rely on numbers would fit in perfectly. Although I’m currently looking for PvP’ers, I am willing to accept dedicated gatherers/crafters as they are also essential to a successful guild.

Players interested should have experience in other MMO’s, RPG’s, or RTS games. They should also be mature and know how to follow basic directions.

We play mostly on weekday evenings/nights and on weekends, but we do have players that play during the day on weekdays.

If you are interested or have any questions, message me on Discord at @Tek#6494 or here on the forums.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.