Skills - Warning List

Camarro DaMortas

Jan 1, 2022
Norfolk, UK
SKILL NAME = ADVANCED COOKING
Status = not fully implemented
Description: Advanced Cooking says "Enables 7 additional ingredients when cooking. Slightly increases the quality of the cooking result." In fact it only adds extra slots. It does not improve the quality of the food produced.

Camarro DaMortas

Jan 1, 2022
Norfolk, UK
SKILL NAME = SMOKE BOX
Status = cannot raise skill
Description: You can use the smoke box as a cooking tool, but there is no skill book, and the skill does not raise with action (despite what the description says), so it will always be at minimum skill level (and so effectively useless).

NOTE: I've seen some claims that Smoke Box is working. I've tested it again and although I can get food out of it, I can't get it to unlock or level. If anybody can show that it actually works, and detail how to unlock the skill and levels, I'll update this post.

Last edited:

Camarro DaMortas

Jan 1, 2022
Norfolk, UK
CLADE GIFTS
Status = as of 14 September 2022 these Clade Gifts are reported as not working, or the feature they affect is not in game

HUMANS
Northerner: Your body can handle very low world temperatures
Southerner: Your body can handle very high world temperatures
Kleptomaniac: +25 skill levels in the Pilfering skill
Mathematician: +10 skill levels in all Engineering skills

ALVARIN
Nightvision: You see further in darkness

THURSAR
Risar Known: You are known by the Risar Horde and can increase your standings with the Risar Horde to a point where you are no longer attacked on sight by all Risars
Thermoregulation: You are less affected by hot and cold world temperatures
Staunch: Greatly reduced damage from poison

OGHMIR
Nightvision: You see further in darkness
Equipoise: Increases chance to resist knockdown by 15%
Siegemaster: Bonus when constructing siege weapons

Last edited:

Camarro DaMortas

Jan 1, 2022
Norfolk, UK
SKILL NAME = BEAST INFLUENCE
Status = removed from game
Description
UPDATED INFO 15 December 2022
Discord > Community Announcements > Robmo
Beast Influence is removed from the game entirely.

Last edited:

Camarro DaMortas

Jan 1, 2022
Norfolk, UK
SKILL TYPE = ALL ARMOUR AND WEAPON CRAFTING
Status = raising skills above 70 only affects durability
Description
When crafting weapons and armour, raising skills above 70 only improves the durability. It has no effect on the weight or other stats of the finished article.
This applies to both the crafting skill itself, and the lores of the materials you use.
If you are crafting simply for personal use, it is probably not worth investing skill points above 70. The lower durability can be compensated for by simply crafting more items.
The main reason for levelling skills to 100 is if you are selling on the trade broker. Skill level 100 unlocks the ability to add a signature and custom name to the finished article, and this is a valuable selling point. You may also want to max your skills and obtain maximum durability if you are using rare or expensive materials.

Last edited:

Weis

Jun 1, 2022
SKILL NAME = Ivory Carapace Lore
Status = not in game even tho campodons literally exist
Description
A lore for an ivory carapace? When the game was in beta I was pretty pumped to get every jungle camp lore. Tried butchering pretty much every fish even and still couldnt find it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Camarro DaMortas