Sidoians/Kallard Builds?

Tamashek

Jan 26, 2022
Hello. I'm a new player i still havent really figured the whole attribute thing out yet.

i wanted to ask. Are there any builds for Sidoian/Kallard mix? with low height and maybe lean.

I hope someone can help

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
What exactly are you trying to make with that race mix? A fighter? A mage? A hybrid? A tamer? A mounted?

usually people start with a fighting style they want and build a character around that. Sowhat type of fighter are looking to make?

Tamashek

Jan 26, 2022
What exactly are you trying to make with that race mix? A fighter? A mage? A hybrid? A tamer? A mounted?

usually people start with a fighting style they want and build a character around that. Sowhat type of fighter are looking to make?

in this case id really play anything that would work with this mix. but if i could choose id like a beastmaster, tamer. hybrid is fine aswell. since i have lowest height. and lean. i dont know if i can go for a fighter anymore.

i dont know if it helps but i prefer striking from behind like a rouge kinda. thats why i like shorter lean chars who are not in the focus. maybe a pet that tanks and i just heal it ?? like i said i dont know if i could do that with this specific mix though.

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
Assuming its 50/50 split id go age 30 lowest height, just to maximize dex and attribute points. Having said that, 94 dex is not very fast at all. You wont be running away from anyone. Its an average melee warrior build but kind of on the low side for HP. As far as a mage youll have lots of mana, but your spell will be weaker due to the low int max.

Frankly a full Kallard is a better melee fighter and a full Sidoian is a better mage. But if you are dead set on that mix then you'll make it work. Youll be ok at all things but not the best at anything.

Reactions: Tamashek