Remove Whispering

Sally

Dec 2, 2023
When i say "remove whispering", i mean between players.

Why? Because it is immersion breaking. When someone sends me a message, and i can't see them, they're miles away.. I'm taken out of the game.

Like.. I have bounty hunters trying to arrange deals with me and such.. It just takes so much out of the game when you can pre-warn people you're coming..

Like, having to get close to a group of people, without being able to say to them you're not a threat was part of the game; it just serves to take away from the game.. Now you can just whisper anyone 50 miles away.. Ask them if they can pay gold for your bounty or whatever...

I'm kind of shocked they don't see how this could cause issues with the actual gameplay itself... I think this was a bad change.

Reactions: Xunila

KebekLorde

Jan 27, 2022
You literally can disable random people beiing able to whisper you and make it friends only in the settings if you dont like it. Same for anyone else who thinks it breaks immersion, people who like it will keep it on.

Xunila

May 28, 2020
Germany
The ingame chat has many immersion problems! Why should you "hear" the warning bell of an alert tower when you are miles away on the other side of the map?