Raise INT at creation to read faster? As a Ogrhmir melee

davidh304

Jan 14, 2022
What are your guys thoughts about starting with a high INT and purchasing and reading books in Haven. Then lowering INT in the future? Looking to make a Tanky and Melee based fat one (Oghmir).

Also, since I'll be bashing a lot of zombies, do you think its better to put stat points in DEX and CON because I will get STR in Haven. Or does the order matter that much?

Hugs and Kisses

MolagAmur

Jul 15, 2020
Yeah no reason not to do that. Makes sense if your goal is to read books faster.

Rorry

May 30, 2020
Kansas
For a melee fighter it isn't worth putting in int because you barely need to read books and most that you have to you will only pop them and level them with actions. Crafting is where that will be worth considering. I would max con as it is the slowest to level in the graveyard (provided the zombies start attacking again for dex to level by parry. )

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
For a melee fighter it isn't worth putting in int because you barely need to read books and most that you have to you will only pop them and level them with actions. Crafting is where that will be worth considering. I would max con as it is the slowest to level in the graveyard (provided the zombies start attacking again for dex to level by parry. )

the op solution is to hit some pigs and buy a sword (to save dura on your shortie) or a wep that is gonna be your wep of choice (but sword is str/dex I think?) then also buy a hammer which will raise your con ;) That's what I learned to do.

Reactions: Rorry

Rorry

May 30, 2020
Kansas
the op solution is to hit some pigs and buy a sword (to save dura on your shortie) or a wep that is gonna be your wep of choice (but sword is str/dex I think?) then also buy a hammer which will raise your con ;) That's what I learned to do.
That is what I do, too, but he indicated that he would level on zombies. It sounds as if we will all have to level on something other than dummies at release, so I may start with con high rather than dex as well.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
That is what I do, too, but he indicated that he would level on zombies. It sounds as if we will all have to level on something other than dummies at release, so I may start with con high rather than dex as well.

yyy dey gotta make it so harrrd tho. lol

Reactions: Rorry