Project Polish Delivered????

Mad Jugger

Aug 8, 2022
Just checking the road map It said Project Polish has been delivered. With exploits and bugs under every rock and tree, people massively exploiting the game, people duping, most mechanics in game either a placeholder or bugged. How is this true?

I think they should pump the breaks and do a true project polish, work heavily on QOL, fix the placeholders and bugged mechanics. Instead of rushing in more half finished bugged mechanics

Gnidex

Feb 2, 2022
Got to have big balls to claim that the game is polished in any way with so much jank in the UI alone. I'm suprised Henrik can still sit down for streams.

Reactions: Doom and Gloom

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
That was the polish, what did you expect? The game ain't gonna get less buggy than now any time soon, so in a way it's accurate.

lol yea I mean WHAT'S POLISH GONNA CHANGE? It's shiny now!

Nah, but it's improved slightly. Some weird things, like node distribution. I've made some far nodes and come back and not have to enter house PW. Stuff like that... interesting. The game is running OK in some places. Like 600 people are playing + dual boxes, so...

That's one of the larger things I dislike about their roadmap, it's very vague. Polishes I would like to see is horses/animals not running thru mountains... I mean, they should have at least gotten rid of the uninstall.exe level bugs. It should have been called project EXTERMINATE.

Every time I sub a ticket, it's the same GM almost-always so I gotta shout him/her for doing all that work! Still, yes, project polish was a mere flash in the pan. Or a meme-fashioned plan :eek:

A lot of the jank in mo is almost flavorful. Like I said if they get rid of THE GARBAGE and leave the eh shit and say WAI like they did for MO1 (well they didn't get rid of the garbage in MO1, but yknow...) it would be decent, prol.

Cazik

Mar 5, 2022
Where exactly does it say Project Polish has been delivered?

We have "Polish" as a delivered item in Sprint 2. But I think that's just some polish included in that patch. Project Polish as a whole Is ongoing.