Prioritise local murderers for bounty targets

Stormchops

Aug 22, 2020
Picked up 2 bounty’s And both targets were 13,000 metres north from my location. Just for some perspective on that, I travelled from bakti to MK and that shaved the distance down to 6,000 metres north. But bakti to MK takes about 30-40 minutes on a horse, and even then I was only half way to my targets location.

Please can the bounty’s be prioritised by distance?

Tzone

May 16, 2021
There should be a cap on distance for bounties. Spend 5 gold to see the bounty on the other side if the world get half way and hes logged out. Get to a house and hes afk inside.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
This is what happens when you try to make quests create sandbox content. Instead of local murder... let's get him... it's... this.

SV stays taking things out of the game or making them harder, only to add in systems to encourage you to do them one way.

Reactions: Tzone and Jatix

Banespike

Apr 14, 2021
There should be a cap on distance for bounties. Spend 5 gold to see the bounty on the other side if the world get half way and hes logged out. Get to a house and hes afk inside.
That happend to me, traveled 11000 meters, when i was there he was afk in a stronghold, I camped him a half hour and he went offline. gg :(

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: Speznat and Rhias

finegamingconnoisseur

May 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
Great suggestion. Though one potential exploitable loophole that I see is that it would encourage bounty targets to work together with their blue friends using distance.

The bounty target would position themselves near a town and their friend would go and ask for a contract. Since the target is nearest to them, the friend will be assigned the target.

One way to solve this loophole might be to add a unique bounty hunter temporary home consisting of a tent, camp fire, and miniature versions of common portable appliances.

The whole thing can be packed and unpacked with ease and a timer by deploying a single icon that contains the tent, mini appliances, camp fire, and camouflage material.

It could also feature a chest that can be hidden in the ground and locked with a password. The bounty hunter camp would allow the hunter to be self-sustaining away from civilisation.