PETITION TO REMOVE/ LIMIT OUTLAWS/OUTCASTS RANDOM SPAWN CHANCE

How to Change the Outlaw/Outcast spawns??

• Total voters
Aug 17, 2024
IMO THE OUTLAW/OUTCAST RANDOM SPAWNING ON TOP OF YOU IS DOGSHIT AND NEEDS TO CHANGE!!!

THERES NOTHING MORE ANNOYING IN THE GAME THAN WHEN YOU DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT OUTLAWS/OUTCASTS AND ARE TRYING TO DO OTHER SHIT IN THE GAME AND A PACK OF OUTLAWS SPAWN LITERALLY ON YOU CRAWLING OUT OF THE GROUND (CRAWLING OUT OF THE GROUND IS THE MOST CRINGE SHIT IVE EVER SEEN) AND YET YOU RIDE AWAY ONLY FOR ANOTHER PACK TO SPAWN ON YOU AND THEN MORE SPAWN AGAIN AND AGAIN. BARELY MINUTES BETWEEN THE SPAWN TIMES AND SOMETIMES EVEN LESS ASWELL AS TWO PACKS CAN SPAWN NEXT TO EACH OTHER ASWELL WHICH GIVES SOLO FOOTFIGHTERS BARELY ANY CHANCE TO SURVIVE.
SURE YOU CAN CHOOSE TO STOP AND TAKE THE TIME TO FIGHT THEM BUT NOT EVERYONE PLAYS META THURSAR AND EVERYONE CANT JUST STAND IN FRONT OF THEM AND OVERHEAD THEM TO DEATH SO YOU'D SPEND LIKE 10 MINS TRYING TO KILL THEM AND ALMOST DYING IF THERES ANY CASTERS/VET CASTERS. (YOU CANT EVEN INTERUPT THEIR SPELLS) THEN YOU GOTTA DEAL WITH MORE THAT SPAWN..

HOW HARD IS IT TO MAKE THEM SPAWN AHEAD OF YOU OR MAYBE AROUND HIGH VALUE POI'S LIKE DUNGEONS OR SPECIFIC PLACES ON THE MAP LIKE COLOURED FOREST/ RISAR FOREST, JUNGLE???

THE WAY THEY SPAWN AND THE WAY THEY KEEP SPAWNING IS JUST IRRITATING AND TEDIOUS AS FUCK TO KILL THEM.

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
I think your caps lock button got stuck…

I agree that outlaws spawn, and especially veteran outlaws are a very frustrating mechanic as they are now. Its basically an AI zerg thats spawns on top of you, and that chases you forever. Like, come on…

The absolutely worst part is that they spawn even when you are already fighting other AI at regular poi. Its hard enough at some poi with mobs that pull in bunches, and other players trying to gank you….This absolutely needs to be nerfed. Outlaws should only spawn away from other aggressive spawns. Or otherwise outlaws should fight other AI like bandits if they come into contact. Not just all agro on you and zerg you forever.

Last edited:

KebekLorde

Jan 27, 2022
They do get really annoying lots of times but I think the solution would be to give them actual leash zone, I hate the fact that they can follow you for even like 10 minutes later since youve passed them, thet still magically know where you are and follow you like a homing missle.

Wherever they spawn, around that specific spot they should have like 30-50 meters leash area to which they will return if you leave them and despawn in like 5 minutes if no one attacks them.

But the 3rd option of them spawning around high loot areas is good too so I will vote for that.

Aug 17, 2024
notice the 3 accounts that voted "dont change them at all" so far are all accounts made in 2024 😂 i wonder if their builds are meta thursars that can literally stand still in front of outlaws and clear them in under a minute..

Sally

Dec 2, 2023
The problem is broader than just this. There is too much PVE interference in many areas of the game.

Player built guards interrupt PVP. They already added guard towers to the roads, which grow more sparse as it moves away from town, i'm fine with that. What becomes a problem is how player buildings also have guards. So there is literally nowhere you can ambush people.

Endless healing, so they just heal up till they make it to a tower, then they're basically safe.

soulpcbr

Dec 20, 2023
The outcasts only serve to catch you naked when you're going to get your loot back or kill you when you crash.