Other games playing

housemaster

Jan 26, 2022
Currently only Elden Ring for 1-2h after work. On PC sometimes Dungeon Keeper (FX), Jagged Alliance 2 (Stracciatella), Total War: Warhammer 2 (and 3 again when they release mortal empires), Third Age: Total War (Medieval 2 Total Conversion mod), Silver (the crashes though...) and when I have really much time - Divinity Original Sin 2.

finegamingconnoisseur

May 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
Currently only Elden Ring for 1-2h after work. On PC sometimes Dungeon Keeper (FX), Jagged Alliance 2 (Stracciatella), Total War: Warhammer 2 (and 3 again when they release mortal empires), Third Age: Total War (Medieval 2 Total Conversion mod), Silver (the crashes though...) and when I have really much time - Divinity Original Sin 2.
I remember reading about games like Dungeon Keeper and Jagged Alliance 2 in video game magazines after school while waiting for the bus home.

As I had a potato PC at the time, and YouTube hadn't been invented yet until about a decade later, I could only admire the screenshots on paper, or go to my friend's place to play the latest games as his machine was top of the line.

Oh the memories.

Khulan

Feb 26, 2022
Anyone got any other games and such that they play along with MO2?

Currently I'm on another League of Legends kick, and I play that alongside Mortal. I've also been playing Crusader Kings 3 and a couple of indie games called 'Vampire Survivors' and 'Stoneshard'.

Sometimes I feel like starting up a game of Shadow Empire, but that game takes a lot out of you and demands pretty much all your brain cells in order to play effectively... and since I've been browsing the MO2 discord and forums, I've been short on that particular resource.

Reactions: Amadman

sunnyroy18

Feb 2, 2023
Currently I'm on another League of Legends kick, and I play that alongside Mortal. I've also been playing Crusader Kings 3 and a couple of indie games called 'Vampire Survivors' and 'Stoneshard'.
ranboo merch store
Sometimes I feel like starting up a game of Shadow Empire, but that game takes a lot out of you and demands pretty much all your brain cells in order to play effectively... and since I've been browsing the MO2 discord and forums, I've been short on that particular resource.

I spend a lot of time playing video games online. My go-to titles are FIFA and PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds. These games have given me a lot of experience, and I've earned a lot of achievements for playing them.

Last edited:

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
I spend a lot of time playing video games online. My go-to titles are FIFA and PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds. These games have given me a lot of experience, and I've earned a lot of achievements for playing them.

Shout out to someone else who appreciates sports games. They def have a special level of teamwork required. Has to suck if you play online, FIFA is prol more popular than 2k, and looking at 2k on the 'most popular games,' is like oh I see why so many people are SO TOXIC. All these kids who never played sports in their life doing what they saw on YouTube videos and then quitting when it doesn't work.

Edit: I miss when online bball was niche... ble.