Open world / forests are empty

rgarrett

Apr 23, 2022
alot of traveling empty world
pve and camps and creatures are far and few between

great game tho wish more mobs or wildlife or forest creatures while i wander empty forests 2 r hrs in a line

how do i play this game when theres 1 graveyard 1 bandit camp and 2 cougars out in the forest each taking over 30m to walk to?

im 100% pvper but dam dudes dam... no mobs at all to train on its so barren dead

rgarrett

Apr 23, 2022
'honestly looking for help very stuck

no mobs to kill or train off of at all

the options are killing zombies in the 1 graveyard thats packed with people

Last edited:

Tzone

May 16, 2021

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
What bugs me is they keep nerfing things related to pvp to try and make people pvp less. But this games PVE experience is incredibly weak. If they want pve players to keep playing they need to fix that, not nerf pvp players so they get killed less.

Reactions: Dracu and Midkemma

Godly

Dec 27, 2020

Train?
You probably FOMO'd hard huh, leaving Haven with 2 clade and no skills? Derp.
My advice is reroll. Stay in Haven until you're level 20 clade and have all the skills and books read that you can. Then enter Myrland and focus on your riding skills for a day.
If you have multiple characters and computers you can earn 2,200 clade XP per hour in Haven and will likely be unbothered by other players the entire time. Yeah it's boring as fuck killing the same bandits over and over again in what feels like a single player game in Haven but look at the predicament that you're in now, lmao.

• Haha
Reactions: Rhias

Turbizzler

May 28, 2020
Fabernum
Mob spawns could be more, but they're not exactly barren. What makes things appear barren is you have to be within around 100m of a spawn for the mobs to render in. Then on top of this certain mobs are constantly farmed to the point it makes them appear like there's none - Horses, Bandit camps and Tagmatons are good examples. Then there's the element of dynamic spawns being a little fucky.

Those who don't have mob spawn location knowledge or know of MO2 online map, generally will just see a empty barren world until they randomly stumble across the spawn.

Reactions: Xunila

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Mob spawns could be more, but they're not exactly barren. What makes things appear barren is you have to be within around 100m of a spawn for the mobs to render in. Then on top of this certain mobs are constantly farmed to the point it makes them appear like there's none - Horses, Bandit camps and Tagmatons are good examples. Then there's the element of dynamic spawns being a little fucky.

Those who don't have mob spawn location knowledge or know of MO2 online map, generally will just see a empty barren world until they randomly stumble across the spawn.
would be funny is people complaining about the lack of spawns caused them to put more spawns in which in turn caused them to have to lower the render and repeat the claim again.

grendel

Jun 13, 2020
alot of traveling empty world
pve and camps and creatures are far and few between

great game tho wish more mobs or wildlife or forest creatures while i wander empty forests 2 r hrs in a line

how do i play this game when theres 1 graveyard 1 bandit camp and 2 cougars out in the forest each taking over 30m to walk to?

im 100% pvper but dam dudes dam... no mobs at all to train on its so barren dead
The tindrem sewers are good for solo training. I am not sure if other towns have some caves or dungeons that are equally good for training. There is a very good playermade online map which can help you navigate.

Stundorn

Jul 18, 2021
if you go out irl you wont meet an animal very soon, i like to be lost and abandoned, have to search for my prey and also been in a wide open environment where everyone can attack me.
If you make it too crowded the world will become less immersive.
This said, there are places that could have some creatures or more variance of creatures in a region.

• Haha
Reactions: Belegar and Dracu

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
It is true that this game has a lot of empty wilderness, but that is quite like reality. Animals in the wild, especially bigger ones, tend to be very elusive and sparse. In the game this makes finding mobs a challenge, instead of tripping over them everywhere.

At the same time it doesnt bog down the server too much with hordes of useless animals all over.

After a while you end up liking the fact that you have to go and find mob spawns. They are sparse and therefore are prized. Knowing where the pawns are is also an advantage.

The only thing i wish is that they would implement more roaming herds.

Last edited:
Reactions: Belegar

Tzone

May 16, 2021
I rarely am not finding spots with no animals. Maybe its a 10 min walk or 2 min ride but Im aways running into animals. And with the dynamic spawns you cant auto walk places with out some annoyance.

Some areas that no one goes too has little animals of course but everywhere that has people there is lots of animals.

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
What bugs me is they keep nerfing things related to pvp to try and make people pvp less. But this games PVE experience is incredibly weak. If they want pve players to keep playing they need to fix that, not nerf pvp players so they get killed less.
Bruv what did they nerf? That there is absolutely 0 consequence to being red? That’s about as unreasonable as mounted sledgehammers.

You got no statloss you can be rezzed remember how terrible it was if you died in mo as a red. You can enter town with 1000000 murdercounts. Remember being perma red? Hate to say it but red carebears are really diminishing the quality of feedback by being so myopic.

I wouldn’t blame any blue or mounted player asking for long range insta nuke guards and mounted sledgehammers because reds have proven they’ll ask for the moon too.

seriously tell me how I’m wrong. They removed all consequences we had from mo 1. Added 1 singular consequence and people baby raged. Pathetic yeah this game will die because of the players for sure.

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
Bruv what did they nerf? That there is absolutely 0 consequence to being red? That’s about as unreasonable as mounted sledgehammers.

You got no statloss you can be rezzed remember how terrible it was if you died in mo as a red. You can enter town with 1000000 murdercounts. Remember being perma red? Hate to say it but red carebears are really diminishing the quality of feedback by being so myopic.
n too.

seriously tell me how I’m wrong.
Theres a big difference between being in a big guild and not. MO1 was way more viable no guild. You could easily live out of a shed, with blue alts who use town to sell loot, trade, make gear, etc. Playing a town thug was viable, thieving, greying, etc.

MO2 you can only enter town if you intentionally go out of your way to not lose standing with that town. So if you live out of Bakti, and want to stay living there because you need to to make gear and sell loot, you need to only lose tindremic standing. Aka, ride 30+ mins to go where you can kill anyone. Which is what the game wants you to do. Unless I'm mistaken, thats more shit than MO1. MO1 you couldn't live out of town as red so if you were red you could just kill anywhere. And as I just said above, it was much easier to not live in town in MO1 as a 'red' because your blue alts could.

And they keep making it worse. More ways to lose standing for the poor soul who wants to keep their standing up. Moving red priests farther away.

Other pointless nerf, you can have the standing to live in a town, but if you are red you cant rez there, and have to walk 20 mins to town every time you die. Which is just a shitty design, and spitting in the face of reds who chose to play the game how Sv wants and keep their standing up.

Saying this game is great for red and isn't nerfing red is just intentionally missing the issues. There wouldn't be tons of people complaining that red sucks if we were having a great time.

Reactions: Midkemma

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
Theres a big difference between being in a big guild and not. MO1 was way more viable no guild. You could easily live out of a shed, with blue alts who use town to sell loot, trade, make gear, etc. Playing a town thug was viable, thieving, greying, etc.

MO2 you can only enter town if you intentionally go out of your way to not lose standing with that town. So if you live out of Bakti, and want to stay living there because you need to to make gear and sell loot, you need to only lose tindremic standing. Aka, ride 30+ mins to go where you can kill anyone. Which is what the game wants you to do. Unless I'm mistaken, thats more shit than MO1. MO1 you couldn't live out of town as red so if you were red you could just kill anywhere. And as I just said above, it was much easier to not live in town in MO1 as a 'red' because your blue alts could.

And they keep making it worse. More ways to lose standing for the poor soul who wants to keep their standing up. Moving red priests farther away.

Other pointless nerf, you can have the standing to live in a town, but if you are red you cant rez there, and have to walk 20 mins to town every time you die. Which is just a shitty design, and spitting in the face of reds who chose to play the game how Sv wants and keep their standing up.

Saying this game is great for red and isn't nerfing red is just intentionally missing the issues. There wouldn't be tons of people complaining that red sucks if we were having a great time.
I call bullshit on all of it.

In mo1 living out of a shed how were you getting around the statloss problem. I think they should give you that option to take statloss and rez closer. If you say guild priests that's just dumb because they don't exist yet. Buy a stronghold

MO 1 you couldn't go in to the town period. In the 8 hours it took to burn 1 singular murdercount. You could farm at least 15+ rep going bakti to mohki and i'm intentionally lowballing that number by a lot.

You do not have to do that you can just get a rez from a spiritist. Even if you didn't have one THAT IS THE ONLY CONSEQUENCE OTHERWISE THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NONE.

I still don't see how you've made a point that they haven't simply added 1 nerf and now the sky is falling.

I think what is occuring is simply the red version of Iron Tenguism. They really should add walls, pets, guards, and mounted copy paste from MO 1 as a punishment for this blasphemy.

Last edited:

bbihah

Jul 10, 2020
stop this fake propoganda server can hold 100k
Technically it can, practically it can hold about 15% of that due to the choke points known as towns.

Stop being a sheeple bleating out the same thing over and over, its annoying to look at and I can only get so erect.

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
In mo1 living out of a shed how were you getting around the statloss problem. I think they should give you that option to take statloss and rez closer. If you say guild priests that's just dumb because they don't exist yet. Buy a stronghold

MO 1 you couldn't go in to the town period. In the 8 hours it took to burn 1 singular murdercount. You could farm at least 15+ rep going bakti to mohki and i'm intentionally lowballing that number by a lot.

You do not have to do that you can just get a rez from a spiritist. Even if you didn't have one THAT IS THE ONLY CONSEQUENCE OTHERWISE THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NONE.
1-You could easily macro statloss in 10 mins with an alt / 1 friend (anything buy psy went up from punch block macroing, could even use a f2p alt so you can dual log). Macroing was legal and worked. No guild priest needed. There were red priests all over the world so you would just build a shed anywhere near a priest and you were fine.

2-You dont need to go into town red in MO1, thats what your blues are for. And I'm not running shitty parcels for 8 hours, thats more boring than anything MO1 had to offer, and is terrible gameplay.

3-Getting rezed from a spiritist implies you have a guild / group who has a spiritist, or dual sub just to have an alt to rez you to get around the red priest being far away nerf. MO1 you could viably live out of your shed with 1 subbed acc and 1 f2p acc solo.