Oh My, Thievery!!! Check This Out! Reign of Guilds

CherryKush

Jan 25, 2022
Looks interesting. Seems like a promising direct competitor to MO2. First time I've seen a mmorpg where they put banned players in cages.
I'm really enjoying it, the progression is awesome and there is a lot of solo friendly content. Still on the starter island but have seen MO2 people already here. I've seen a ton of MANA and also Immortals running around. It really feels like these devs were fans of MO2 and took all of the feedback we were giving to SV over the years and decided to just implement it themselves in their own game.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
yea I saw this. The only thing that was kinda wack is I was watching someone hit a dummy and it seemed pretty 'weird.'

I'm always looking at vids tho. I think I got bad game radar. lol. I hope it can get fixed / better.

40 dollars isn't a big deal to spend, but playing games cuz they might be like MO is a bad path to take.

CherryKush

Jan 25, 2022
yea I saw this. The only thing that was kinda wack is I was watching someone hit a dummy and it seemed pretty 'weird.'

I'm always looking at vids tho. I think I got bad game radar. lol. I hope it can get fixed / better.

40 dollars isn't a big deal to spend, but playing games cuz they might be like MO is a bad path to take.
I watched that video too, that guy only played for like an hour I think, lol... The Video OBEREG posted is a far more truthful representation. But why play a game like MO2? This one has Thievery.. That's what got my attention..