no refining tables for the people

Tzone

May 16, 2021
"Refining Oven

They are in next patch and can be bought in capitals. It is only able to be used in Keeps"

What a slap in the face man of the player base. People waited months for refining tables.

I hate towns in this game, I dont want to live there. Keeps are unseigable and many of them were got questionably very quickly. TC is months away if you have a optimistic timeline.

Why force people to go to a NPC town which is laggy, low frame rate, and crowded. I would complain about voip but many people already have that turned off. We keep hearing that the nodes are so compacted that its causing the server to be capped at 1.8k players concurrent. But every thing you could do to get people not need to have to go to cities you dont due.

Supposed to be a sand box but you take what is needed to play the game and stick them all in towns to just make the game inconvenient if you don't want to live in town. This sandbox is one of the sandboxes that affords the player the least amount of freedom to live where and how you want.

Even if you dont want people in strongholds to be able to refine at least put out more refining tables in the world for people to use with out needing to travel long distance to a annoying and hated cities to refine. Then leave back to where they are attempting to live. You are not developing gameplay content by forcing people to time sink into travelling to cities

Very stifling NPC based game we have going on here. Player built economies and ecosystems keep being hindered instead of helped to happen.

rgarrett

Apr 23, 2022
ya only usable in keeps huge negative why bother crafting here now

if u aint got elite gear they just wreck u