Night's Watch - what we do and why we do

Dec 23, 2021
Hi there. I thought I’d write a few lines about who we are and what we do at Morin Khur to avoid some future misunderstandings.
First we practically started in Meduli but it became too crowded for us so we decided to try our luck in Morin Khur.
At Meduli we have always looked at ourselves as good boys and tried to live by them.
Helping new players & protect the weaker against ganks and rpk peoples.
We want to keep this good habit so we would continue this in Morun Khur.
When we arrived in MorinKhur we got ganked by some RPK guild (SKIF) but of course, this is not enough for someone to be on our KOS list.
There were no PvP players as they didn't look for pvp they just went for the values and for horses so they were bandits rather than pvp players.

What we experienced later: Their actions are very questionable: They shot the horses from the towers , pushing people into the water, they trash talking in VOIP and provoking peoples. It was becoming more and more outlined is that they are a griefer guild in Morin Khur.
We did not expect such a reception but it is what it is. This is how things going in mo2 so. We all know.
I could never accept griefing, racism, and trash talking so after all they became our first enemies and they first of our KOS list.
I think it’s much profitable in future if we treat newcomers not as potential enemies but as potential allies first.
After that, we soon found ourselves friends who think similarly and share similar principles.
It was KRT and SAC. They were Korean and very kind from the first moment. Yea and the relationship between Korea and Hungary has always been very good.
and last but not least we got some help from the Harbingers. They kind with newcomers too. I would mention the Free Company too but unfortunately I haven’t seen them since the SKIF incidents.
We soon got into a conflict not only with SKIF but also with Acolyte, VSwordAbyss and last but not least some Outsiders.

As I have experienced later the Acolyte can be very helpful and act like normal people and sometimes they can be kind. So I decided to take them off from our KOS list. This is why xESx was never in our kos list. Unfortunately, this cannot be said of VSwordAbyss
We are simple guild with straight principles: we don't care what kind of alliance he's in until it hurts us. We live by this.
Since we are very few, we have a very difficult time in Morin Khur.

As I have experienced, most people here do not play for the sake of pvp but to ensure their victories in all kind situation.
And that's why they can do anything. And meanwhile they forget to enjoy the game.
They don't really care about PvP. If you bring PvP to them and they are not sure of their victories then they do not go into battle and run away instead.
"What kind of PvP guilds are these?"
I felt a lot of out-of-game hatred, racism here.

I would like to ask in someday why they allow this?
Don't they care about their reputation?
I mean if a whole guild act like a idiots in VOIP It says a lot about an alliance. No? C'mon we are all humans after all.

I hope people with similar mindsets will find each other and Morin-Khur will be a livable city in the future.
But there is a very long way to go.

But we never surrender. And never give up the hope to go pass through this all shits.
We always fought with "gerilla tactic" and we will continue to do so. We will never lose the sight of why we play.

- But the Victory isn't everything for us. We always welcome defeat with open arms. -

Thanks for reading even if my English is very bad.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rahz

Putzin

Oct 14, 2020
Good post read through it all. Always interesting to see different players/guilds experiences in the game. I just had one question I will quote from your post

"I mean if a whole guild act like a idiots in VOIP It says a lot about an alliance. No? C'mon we are all humans after all."

You call it a guild then an alliance?

If its a mistake/typo understood but just to be clear Acolytes is not allied with SKIF, SwordAbyss or Outsiders we fight all 3 of these groups, daily, usually.

Dec 23, 2021
Oh hello there sir!

I tried to be discreet so it became misunderstood.
Lets me explain: in this lines i talk about SKIF and their actions. They part of the Taulus alliance far as i know.
In my interpretation, the actions of a guild also make a mark on an alliance.
The deeds of a guild are the deeds of the alliance if the alliance not just let it but support it.
So my lines not touching the Acolyte except the praise.
I knew that you were not a part of the alliance btw :)
But i wanna know more about you guys and some of your future plans. Maybe our plans crossing each other in future. :)