New towns, gathering & hunting

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
Oh no you're even doing that scene cutting shit on your PVE vids now too.

PLEASE STOP

Rhias

May 28, 2020

PLEASE STOP
If I don't cut it I got ages of video which takes even longer to upload... My line is pretty slow in upload.

Rhias

May 28, 2020

PLEASE STOP
Or did you mean just the hunting scenes? Since there were some interesting behavior in the AI which I didn't want to show in a video that is supposed to promote it. :p
Oh, and in the town scenes I got naked people that rendered their armor in once approaching. Didn't look that nice...

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
Or did you mean just the hunting scenes? Since there were some interesting behavior in the AI which I didn't want to show in a video that is supposed to promote it. :p
Oh, and in the town scenes I got naked people that rendered their armor in once approaching. Didn't look that nice...
I mean how you cut it abruptly with no fade in or fade out.

Rhias

May 28, 2020
tricky buggers those Springbok, ended up taking out about 7 in that Bakti spawn, much more challenging and realistic than the MO versions so far - did you find the bank ? i was only on for a short time, was already 1am in Aus when server booted.
Didn't look for the bank so far.

ThaBadMan

May 28, 2020
Norway
second floor of where ? i wasn't in town too long with so many fights and me being crap still lol
The bank building, theres signs outside every locale for business.
Its the old MO bug where NPCs stand upstairs instead of downstairs.