necromany pois

poorconsumer

Feb 8, 2022
where can i find unmarked (mortalonlinemap.info) necromany locations. the map shows only 4 places and is missing one big one south east of meduli for starters. i imagine there are many more missing too. i need help finding something around vadda/meduli

edit: for other googlers looking for necro poi

double lakes south east of meduli is unmarked. large poi with 4 necromancers, very fast respawn timers, lots of risen carcass. timers appear to be broken or at least different than a normal timer with spawns happening within 5 minutes and you don't need to leave the area, they just spawn ontop of you.

Last edited:

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
The newer POIs have not been placed on the map. And even then I would not rely on the MortalMaps for anything other than salt. It is best to just get out and explore yourself and keep mental note or use your journal to keep notes.

Rynnik

Feb 11, 2022
where can i find unmarked (mortalonlinemap.info) necromany locations. the map shows only 4 places and is missing one big one south east of meduli for starters. i imagine there are many more missing too. i need help finding something around vadda/meduli
Like Hodo says. Get out there and ride around and find them.

That’s what everyone else does and then horde the information because it has value. Downside of your ‘I don’t want to guild’ playstyle is that you have to do that yourself instead of sharing with a group of friends.

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
If they are not on the map, then someone doesnt want you to know about them.

Like all the jungle trolls, that all magically disappeared from that map a few weeks ago.

I blame Koto, because why not?

Reactions: Hodo

poorconsumer

Feb 8, 2022
We all have information on them. Still waiting for why we should randomly give them to you.

How about you randomly send me 100 gold? Why not?
didn't ask you directly. but since you're here, Rynnik do you know any necro POIs that aren't on the map?

poorconsumer

Feb 8, 2022
Here are a few locations for you. Rainbow Forrest, Bull Head Tunnel, Cantari Jungle region, Tagmaton Valley, and out East.

Congratulations that is ALL of the Necro POIs in MO2.
Good Job! Everyone else who google's necro POIs and ends up here will enjoy your response too!

• Haha
Reactions: Rynnik and Hodo

Vent3r

Jan 31, 2023
You can try asking in towns if anyone knows some of the nearby locations, always a great source of info, helped me a lot even now.