Multiverse lore

KebekLorde

Jan 27, 2022
Where do I get a book to learn it ? I know spiritism trainers have it but it can't be bought wihtout specific scroll to trade it for so where do I get that.

Didn't even find it sold at brokers which is weird, is it that rare or what ?

Ulfwych

Nov 17, 2021
Warsaw NY
End bosses have a chance to drop it. If someone sells it, it's usually 500+ gold. I think it's db only bosses drop it. Should be a rare drop on other npcs.

Reactions: KebekLorde

mrm1lli

Mar 21, 2022
Multiverse lore is traded for a scroll dropped by the mino king. Portal knowledge scroll drops from the Sator Vessel. Both are not guaranteed drops. Multiverse is selling for 1k+ ATM and portal knowledge for 3k+

Atom

Apr 3, 2022
Yorkshire
It's gated behind a boss. Good luck getting it if you aren't in a huge guild or aren't earning thousands of gold.
One day the price might come down but by that time you probably won't have anyone to cast spiritism spells on.
Honestly? That isn't even going to be the biggest problem. That'll be when you find out that mage is rubbish solo and your job is to be a healbot for the rest of eternity. You won't be able to do anything for yourself and when no-one is around to team up with you'll be relegated to a craftbot chained to a workbench.

solarwarden

Jan 27, 2022
It's gated behind a boss. Good luck getting it if you aren't in a huge guild or aren't earning thousands of gold.
One day the price might come down but by that time you probably won't have anyone to cast spiritism spells on.
Honestly? That isn't even going to be the biggest problem. That'll be when you find out that mage is rubbish solo and your job is to be a healbot for the rest of eternity. You won't be able to do anything for yourself and when no-one is around to team up with you'll be relegated to a craftbot chained to a workbench.

Or you could.. play with a guild.

Atom

Apr 3, 2022
Yorkshire
where did it say that? i couldnt find it under all the bullshit you wrote
It took you 3 weeks to come up with that reply. Are you a simpleton? Did you have to wait for your appropriate adult to be available before you were allowed to access the internet?

Eink

Jan 25, 2022
It took you 3 weeks to come up with that reply. Are you a simpleton? Did you have to wait for your appropriate adult to be available before you were allowed to access the internet?
kid i login the game more than i do the forums, second of all who you calling a simpleton? you steady type paragraphs like you know shit, you dont probably havent even played mo1, third of all why's your name Atom? if should be Chromosome since you have so many extra's. hope your names the same ingame as it is on the forums cuz ima make you sip dog water from daddies nutsack child, go google your response ill reply in a week

Last edited:

Atom

Apr 3, 2022
Yorkshire
kid i login the game more than i do the forums, second of all who you calling a simpleton? you steady type paragraphs like you know shit, you dont probably havent even played mo1, third of all why's your name Atom? if should be Chromosome since you have so many extra's. hope your names the same ingame as it is on the forums cuz ima make you sip dog water from daddies nutsack child, go google your response ill reply in a week
Simpleton confirmed.

Eink

Jan 25, 2022
Simpleton confirmed.
i give you 4 months in this game before you quit and go back to ARK or whatever carebear game you came from - come meet me in Morin Khur and ill knock a month or two off your game time ;)

Atom

Apr 3, 2022
Yorkshire
i give you 4 months in this game before you quit and go back to ARK or whatever carebear game you came from - come meet me in Morin Khur and ill knock a month or two off your game time ;)
Oh, you're a gate camper. That's a definite sign of a pro PvPer. Sitting on a rock wanking yourself into a frenzy because you killed a naked tamer and 3 horses 😂
MK is a shithole populated by morons. I can see why you made it your home.

• Haha
Reactions: grilo and Paganel

Eink

Jan 25, 2022
Oh, you're a gate camper. That's a definite sign of a pro PvPer. Sitting on a rock wanking yourself into a frenzy because you killed a naked tamer and 3 horses 😂
MK is a shithole populated by morons. I can see why you made it your home.
get back to your sewers homie couldnt handle none of these hands from the big boys up North if you need help reaching i can help pick you up a bit but it seems you're already on your step stool bud.
P.S. you seem like one of the tamers we've killed for walking around in our area so i can see why you're affected and salty that you cannot grace the beautiful lands of MK to toxai... you're missing out BUT. the sewers await you.
P.P.S. you're a garbage troll Aralis is harder to troll than you and hes a 90 yr old man.. step up your game

grilo

Aug 12, 2020
get back to your sewers homie couldnt handle none of these hands from the big boys up North if you need help reaching i can help pick you up a bit but it seems you're already on your step stool bud.
P.S. you seem like one of the tamers we've killed for walking around in our area so i can see why you're affected and salty that you cannot grace the beautiful lands of MK to toxai... you're missing out BUT. the sewers await you.
P.P.S. you're a garbage troll Aralis is harder to troll than you and hes a 90 yr old man.. step up your game
your sad to read.