Mortal Online 2 - Still runs in the background on steam and shown in task manager after game exit

JuoiMilar

Mar 26, 2021
Hi all,
I don't know if anyone else is experiencing this but for me Mortal Online 2 is still running away in the background even after I logout and exit.

I have to kill the process in task manager before I can think about starting the game up again.

I had this before and thought it had gone away but is still happening right now.
All the best.
J

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Woody

Apr 4, 2021
Close chrome, and it will exit. Game's UI uses Chromium Embbed Framework and in some rare cases, applications that use CEF don't fully close until Chrome closes. I don't know why, but it solves it for me everytime.

Loopan

Apr 5, 2021
Close chrome, and it will exit. Game's UI uses Chromium Embbed Framework and in some rare cases, applications that use CEF don't fully close until Chrome closes. I don't know why, but it solves it for me everytime.

thanks, that worked.

JuoiMilar

Mar 26, 2021
Okay, I will try that out but just a moment ago it still occurred and chrome hadn't even been running. Lets see how it goes I guess.

arissarpl

Jul 14, 2020

What you say when i dont use chrome, and i dont have it installed, but MO2 is still keep running after i close the game ?
I noticed its more common when i play in DX11 mode.