mortal is...

Status
Not open for further replies.

grilo

Aug 12, 2020
anyone as great starvault stories? i have a great one, im at jungle camp this guy named slaughter comes in fights 5 guys allways running and attacking, i report him for stamina hacking, gm replys "thank you for the report" and i procced to watch 10 more minutes of that guy rampaging in Jungle camp, eager to get back to normalcy i make another report asking what his happening, to wich he replys "thats normal mortal online gameplay" after asking where i can get infinite stamian book he says im griefing and will be baned i say... no i am not i am reporting an hacker but fuck you to... and get baned...

now for a more important topic, does anyone know where i can refund this game? and if not does anyone know the game makers personaly? wouldnt mind asking it personaly. (a gm would be nice for a chat to)

Reactions: Gnidex

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
as stated in another thread.. GMs will not discuss if or if not they have banned an individual.

And there is a lot of factors that may have gone into that engagement that you are not privy to.

BUT I get it emotions run high, I get hot tempered to. Take the time off and play something else.

Mad Jugger

Aug 8, 2022
anyone as great starvault stories? i have a great one, im at jungle camp this guy named slaughter comes in fights 5 guys allways running and attacking, i report him for stamina hacking, gm replys "thank you for the report" and i procced to watch 10 more minutes of that guy rampaging in Jungle camp, eager to get back to normalcy i make another report asking what his happening, to wich he replys "thats normal mortal online gameplay" after asking where i can get infinite stamian book he says im griefing and will be baned i say... no i am not i am reporting an hacker but fuck you to... and get baned...

now for a more important topic, does anyone know where i can refund this game? and if not does anyone know the game makers personaly? wouldnt mind asking it personaly. (a gm would be nice for a chat to)
This is why people should research games before they jump in This is a reskinned version of MO1 which is not a good game. The team is way out of their depth.

Status
Not open for further replies.