Made a video to teach newer players how to make quick and easy money and level their clade gifts fast(ish)

BullCashish

Oct 21, 2020
Hey guys, I just returned to the game after a pretty long break from it and have been really enjoying my time with it so far as I always did way back when I could play consistently. I'm pretty much relearning the whole game again myself, but I'm back to making videos about it, and I made this video to help newer players out so they can have a quick and easy way to make money and level their clade gifts. I'm not saying this is the best method of doing this as I'm sure there are way better methods out there, but I think it's probably about as quick and easy for a brand new player as can be apart from more basic methods like farming zombies with/without a horse.

There's probably an even easier way than this that doesn't have anything to do with zombies but this is what I know myself at the moment, and I hope it'll help some new players out there. Although we all know the game isn't perfect, I really do enjoy playing it as I know many of you do too, even as it is right now, and am optimistic, and I actually really do like the community here a lot too - I'm just happy to be back playing again and to be making videos like this as I did before!

Anyway, here's the video:

Thanks again to all for your support - I still remember many of you by name and look forward to seeing you guys in-game again, whether you're playing now or taking a break and planning to play again some day!