Made a video to summarise the new patch 0.0.0.9

BullCashish

Oct 21, 2020
Thank you guys, really appreciate the support and I truly love this community! Everyone I've spoken to or encountered in this community in-game, on discord, reddit or here has been really friendly and kind and I sincerely appreciate that - thanks again, hope to see you all in-game!

MaDeuce

May 28, 2020
Playing the game of Mortals is development of ones character for the real deal, like rough draft and final draft.. Toxic is weighed, measured and found wanted when finding discoveries with a Community of Great Folks of like mind.. I'll add whom all come together under extreme creativity.

finegamingconnoisseur

May 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
As I've pointed out in the past, one may not take any interest in the politics of the Mortals, but the politics may one day take an interest in you, whether you ask for it or not:

Reactions: Teknique

Eldrath

Jun 18, 2020
the Jungle. Meditating on things to come.
As I've pointed out in the past, one may not take any interest in the politics of the Mortals, but the politics may one day take an interest in you, whether you ask for it or not:

If you play the game of toxic kids you win and/or you get called bad words.

It has always been the way of the mortal soul.

finegamingconnoisseur

May 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
Hopefully toxic politics dies with MO and MO2 will revive real and good politics.
If MO2 can draw in (and retain) a broad spectrum of players with different motivations for playing the game then we may see a melting pot community rather than just several dominant guilds who get to dictate the political landscape.