looking for sewer builds.

Knox

Mar 25, 2021
Anyone wanna share theyre sewer pvp builds for me and my friends ? were new. Also i would like something interesting like a beast master/footy :) please share and help.

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
Sewers have rats, lots of rats.

Most people that run dungeons by themselves use Alvarins for 2 main reasons: the fast running speed, and Alvarin sight.
Alvarin sight is super OP to see other players through walls. Its basically a wall hack radar. There is just nothing like it for sorrounding awareness which is very important when playing solo or small groups.
Running speed and speed boost clades are a no brainer. Once you see the enemy, most often then not, you’ll have to run if they are a big group. There is nothing that lets you survive better than foot speed, especially if you see them coming with Alvarin sight.

Other clades like, Stalker (monsters dont aggro as much), Aerialist (50% less fall damage), Nightvision are also very handy in dungeons. Alvarin are just made to be rats.

While other races are better at straight up fighting (thursars for 1 on 1, Ogmirs tanking lots of damage), nothing comes close to Alvarins as far as tools to rat.

Knox

Mar 25, 2021
Sewers have rats, lots of rats.

Most people that run dungeons by themselves use Alvarins for 2 main reasons: the fast running speed, and Alvarin sight.
Alvarin sight is super OP to see other players through walls. Its basically a wall hack radar. There is just nothing like it for sorrounding awareness which is very important when playing solo or small groups.
Running speed and speed boost clades are a no brainer. Once you see the enemy, most often then not, you’ll have to run if they are a big group. There is nothing that lets you survive better than foot speed, especially if you see them coming with Alvarin sight.

Other clades like, Stalker (monsters dont aggro as much), Aerialist (50% less fall damage), Nightvision are also very handy in dungeons. Alvarin are just made to be rats.

While other races are better at straight up fighting (thursars for 1 on 1, Ogmirs tanking lots of damage), nothing comes close to Alvarins as far as tools to rat.
Thanks alot man, now i just have to figure out how to mesh together a Alvarin and solid pet

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
Thanks alot man, now i just have to figure out how to mesh together a Alvarin and solid pet
Pets just require Primary points so it all comes down to what skills you are willing to sacrifice to have them.

There is either the Necro pets route, or the tamed/dominated pers. Necro pets are very strong and require the least amount of points, but require a home base close by as you cant stable them (at regular stables) or enter cities with them. Basically they are only safe at your base.

For regular pets (Assuming this character isnt going to tame your pets) all you need is creature control and maybe advanced Creature control depending on high level pet you want. I dont recommend Beast Mastery. You dont gain much for the points and most “special abilities” arent very good.