Items on Broker Made to stack

2Op4Scrubs

Sep 11, 2021
I feel like Items with exact stats should stack in the broker. Like How Tarkov does the Flee market.

So for Instance, You have 2 10,000 stacks of Niter Queen carcass you want to part with. Besides taking up 2 broker slots It would only take one. On Top of that There should be an option to sell all items for a set price, or sell 1, 100, 500, 1000, any amount going up 500 at a time for a set price. This would make the broker like an NPC vendor, How you can choose how much you are willing to buy.

I mainly Thought of this Idea because I plan on being an alchemist every potion takes one broker spot. Despite being one of the lightest items in the game. 1 small potion with a weight of .25kg Takes the same amount of space as 10,000 carcass of 100kg. If They had a system like Tarkov It would allow Multiple potions of the same exact stats to be individually sold, or purchased all at once. This is not limited to Potions of course as motioned above. Anything with the same EXACT STATS will be stackable. I believe this will enable a healthy fierce market economy.

Seller Benefits:
  • You will be able to offer more services. By having stackable items, you could theoretically list more.
  • You will make more money if you pay attention to the market, And invest time into stuff you see selling fast.
  • You can Offer your products to all of man, Rich and Poor, by having more selling options with out having to list multiple quantities of the same thing. Thus giving you more customers, Making you more money.
  • You will overall sell more.
Seller Downsides:
  • More people will try to barge into your business. Creating a pricing war, Which might make you endeavor into something new and exciting. Or old and boring.
Buyer Benefits:
  • Did someone wrong you in the past? The last thing you want to do is buy from them, and help them with their evil ways. With this system there will be a larger option of resources, and sellers to choose from. So you don't have to enable people that have wronged you.
  • It will possibly create a buyers market. You use a lot of a certain item, or perhaps you think of your self as an investor? There is currently an influx on the broker. Stock up and reinvest the items through crafting, or hold on to it to resell for profit.
  • With the system I propose you will be able to choose how much you want to purchase. You are not forced to buy more then you require, making you waist copious amounts of gold. (This has happened to me with Cuprum, and Coal. I had to buy 700 of each just to cast some spells when I only needed a few to get me bye)
I believe if this was implemented, gone with the times of broker never having what you need. Hello fierce player driven market economy. :cool:

I see some concerns with this:
  • Guilds will rule the market.
    • What is stopping them now? I think with this it will truly help the economy to be anyone's game, and not dominated by larger groups.
  • It will ruin the economy.
    • I feel that this will actually make a natural flowing economy. With both rare and nonrare items having a high and low point on their pricing.

Share you thoughts/concerns below.