I want to join a guild before leaving haven! or at least play with some people that will help me

CougaKilnem9

Dec 24, 2022
I am a new player and I want to leave Haven after spending 2-3 weeks learning the game and building my skills to what i think will give me a great foundation to start the game. I have taken a lot of time starting this game off right, forcing myself to stay in haven and grind. With that being said I really want to join a good guild that will help me grow as a player and make friends as well, I'm interested in adventure, PVP and PVE, and making my character as powerful as possible, I am a human going for a battle mage tamer.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
I am a new player and I want to leave Haven after spending 2-3 weeks learning the game and building my skills to what i think will give me a great foundation to start the game. I have taken a lot of time starting this game off right, forcing myself to stay in haven and grind. With that being said I really want to join a good guild that will help me grow as a player and make friends as well, I'm interested in adventure, PVP and PVE, and making my character as powerful as possible, I am a human going for a battle mage tamer.

good luck, but the longer you stay in haven the more you are missing out on the real game. Nothing will prepare you for MO beyond getting specced in Haven. Can't guild in haven. There are people in help chat free crafting in Haven. I got a friend in haven atm, there are people... yoouuu got a friend in HAVVENNN. Just meet people. But yea over-doing it isn't worth it.

As for guilds, you need to see the whole map to decide where you wanna be. There are a bunch of guilds that purport to offer what you are asking for! Prol at least 10 'big enough' guilds to do all that shit.

Jybwee

May 28, 2020
You should check out the guild recruitment section here on the forums or on discord. Discord is much more active.

There is a large spectrum of guilds interested in PvP and PvE.