How to lose weight

SALIKru

Dec 26, 2022
Hello. Tell me how to lose weight, suicide does not help, reserves are 0, jumped from a high cliff 10 times =(

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
First you need to understand what put you overweight.

You can go overweight from two different reserves, Health Reserves or Stamina Reserves.

So you have to get your reserves to drop, only way to do that is get them down to zero, then when you have grey bar, rest that off or eat something to get it gone but not positive. Then take a lot of damage, like jumping off the bridge in MK, or the Cantari Keep Brige, or the top of a Keep, or a tier 3 Stronghold, or drowning.

If you went over due to stamina reserves you can just use a over strength longbow and keep drawing it, and not firing it. Just holding it till your stamina is gone.

The last way is through weight loss potions. They generally drop you 1kg per 10 units.

Reactions: Rynnik and SALIKru

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
It takes ALOT of dying to lose weight. It does work but its one of the most annoying and tedious things to do.

Gaining weight on the other hand takes just inhaling a gentle breeze.

Henriks idea of realism.

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
It takes ALOT of dying to lose weight. It does work but its one of the most annoying and tedious things to do.

Gaining weight on the other hand takes just inhaling a gentle breeze.

Henriks idea of realism.
Well it is easy to gain weight in real life... If I pass a Cinnabun I gain like 2lbs.