How many primary points do I need to cast fireball

Weis

Jun 1, 2022
Pretty basic question, all of the youtube guides are fare too complicated and long and dont give a short and simple answer to this question. How many points in elementalism, Elemental Arcana, Intensification and Aggregation do I need to cast a fireball?

If you happen to know the answer for Chain lightening too that would be sick for my build theory crafting.

Xunila

May 28, 2020
Germany
The skill range of Fireball is 40 to 65 points in Aggregation, and you need the parent skill Intensification and Elementalism. Both are primary skills. Means you need 2 x 65 points.

Weis

Jun 1, 2022
The skill range of Fireball is 40 to 65 points in Aggregation, and you need the parent skill Intensification and Elementalism. Both are primary skills. Means you need 2 x 65 points.
Thanks a ton :)

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
Pretty basic question, all of the youtube guides are fare too complicated and long and dont give a short and simple answer to this question. How many points in elementalism, Elemental Arcana, Intensification and Aggregation do I need to cast a fireball?

If you happen to know the answer for Chain lightening too that would be sick for my build theory crafting.
There is no spell called chain lightening.
If you are referring to Lightning Bolt then you need 95 points in Ecumenical Spells, and 95 in Elemental Intensification.

Weis

Jun 1, 2022
There is no spell called chain lightening.
If you are referring to Lightning Bolt then you need 95 points in Ecumenical Spells, and 95 in Elemental Intensification.
ah so regardless of the spell you basically need Aggregation at that skill range along with all of the parent skills?

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
ah so regardless of the spell you basically need Aggregation at that skill range along with all of the parent skills?
You need the basic Elementalism Spells primary up to whatever the spell requires.

Aggregation, Arrangement and Direction are secondary of Elemental Intensification.

So for any spells under those 3 schools you will also need Ele Intensification up to whatever the spell requires.