EOS failing to initiate - any help??

KroftKyoto

Jan 25, 2022
Hi MO2 community!

Hoping you can help me as I can't find an answer anywhere on Google. My game often (1 or 2 times a day) gives me an error at login stating EOS could not connect. I have deleted and reinstalled EOS / validated game files / done a clean re-install of the entire game and I still get the message - although sometimes it just works.

Any help would be gratefully received!

Attachments

• Could not connect to EOS.png
    Could not connect to EOS.png
    223 KB · Views: 2

KroftKyoto

Jan 25, 2022
To add a little information, I only started getting this issue a couple of weeks ago having played a lot since launch - I'm running Windows 11 on an Alienware Ryzen desktop PC (build <6 months old)

Cravez

Feb 22, 2022
I've literally just had the same issue, can't seem to log in and get this issue at the moment.

Edit: Literally as soon as I made this post it's fine now lol

KroftKyoto

Jan 25, 2022
Thanks both - it seems to be extremely temperamental so I've cleared EAC out of my computer completely and I'm going to try and even fresher re-install. No one in my guild is getting the same issue, it's doing my bloody head in because it'll happen like - as we're all switching servers or something!

KroftKyoto

Jan 25, 2022
The error has occurred several times during beta, it usually goes away on its own after a day or so.

It appears to be an issue on Epic's end, apparently, or so I've heard.

For what it's worth, I've had this for a good week or so now so it doesn't seem to want to fix itself. Having done a little more digging it seems like the EO Service keeps crashing and failing to re-initiate. I've also tried updating that in the key but no success was had....