Easy Way To Get More Players

Backpackface

Jul 18, 2021
Imagine this.

Spiritist's can summon other players spirits (and then obviously resurrect them).

All of a sudden casual play is viable. All of a sudden people can find there friends without spending 30 minutes of their life ghosting to them and trying to gear up.

The amount of people this would bring to the game I suspect could be relatively massive. It's just too tedious to play the game for most people. It is what it is. This suggestion would solve this. Massive W's for everyone.

*Balance for PvP by giving 5 minute CD and appropriate cast time*

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
There are endless ways in which that kind of teleportation will be abused by players. There is enough teleportation already, with binding to home priest or priest hopping to nearest priest. To be able to insta teleport endless people to any part of the map, anytime you want would be insanely OP.

The only other type of teleport i could see working might be a city-to-city teleport that you can use every 6 hours or something, and it would have to drop your loot when you teleport. No teleporting items and mats between cities. Even that would change greatly the tactics and mechanics of large scale warfare, as large armies could move across the map instantly.

Backpackface

Jul 18, 2021
There are endless ways in which that kind of teleportation will be abused by players. There is enough teleportation already, with binding to home priest or priest hopping to nearest priest. To be able to insta teleport endless people to any part of the map, anytime you want would be insanely OP.

The only other type of teleport i could see working might be a city-to-city teleport that you can use every 6 hours or something, and it would have to drop your loot when you teleport. No teleporting items and mats between cities. Even that would change greatly the tactics and mechanics of large scale warfare, as large armies could move across the map instantly.
I understand all of that and that's why I suggested a 5 minute cooldown which would basically neutralize all of your complaints. Even if they made it a 15 minute cooldown it would just be a massive W. What you describe as priest hopping most people would describe as unnecessary aids. Just the fact that people have degraded their own time to that extent is a massive problem in my eyes.

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
I understand all of that and that's why I suggested a 5 minute cooldown which would basically neutralize all of your complaints. Even if they made it a 15 minute cooldown it would just be a massive W. What you describe as priest hopping most people would describe as unnecessary aids. Just the fact that people have degraded their own time to that extent is a massive problem in my eyes.
Localization is important to the game. Local banks, local conflicts, local running at a snails pace across a massive world being chased by wolves before hitting alt f4 and launching counterstrike.

Unfortunately since the location of the game is also within a garbage dump. Your idea is not bad especially with a cooldown on the spiritist. Not endorsing the idea exactly as is but quality of life is never bad.

MolagAmur

Jul 15, 2020
local running at a snails pace across a massive world being chased by wolves before hitting alt f4 and launching counterstrike.
too real

I still like the idea of set gates around the world that act as teleportals. Similar to Darkfall and some other games. What were they called? Moongates?

Reactions: Teknique

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
too real

I still like the idea of set gates around the world that act as teleportals. Similar to Darkfall and some other games. What were they called? Moongates?
Yeah, just because it’s a sandbox doesn’t mean the world and cities can’t have some form of npc transportation

Reactions: Backpackface