Deleting Character

Serverus

May 28, 2020
Moh’ki
I was going to suggest that there should not be a queue to log into your character. Not sure if this is possible with the technology; may have to reorganize the entire log in screen; but due to the queue issues players are unable to delete their characters and start over thus they are forced to either get a refund or buy a second account.

This has been an unfortunate last few days. But I have confidence we will push through this as a community. The latest announcement was positive and hopefully those who left Haven and were unable to queue in Myrland can be reverted back until the issue is resolved.

Last edited:

Tzone

May 16, 2021
I was going to suggest that there should not be a queue to log into your character. Not sure if this is possible with the technology; may have to reorganize the entire log in screen; but due to the queue issues players are unable to delete their characters and start over thus they are forced to either get a refund or buy a second account.

This has been an unfortunate last few days. But I have confidence we will push through this has a community. The latest announcement was positive and hopefully those who left Haven and were unable to queue in Myrland can be reverted back until the issue is resolved.
Shit loads of people are stuck having to go to queue. Even if they wanted to go to haven they have to login first to do so. All these people willing to go back to haven would are just taking up myrland queue.

Wiping is a simple fix that will also fix the integrity of the game world.