Dear Henny, when it will be...

Akar0t

Jul 23, 2022
When will the promised mechanics and content finally appear?

*ritual tables of 2 tier (stationary for home/stronghold)
*A Death Knight for Necromancy
*Dual weapons
*The last branch of elementalism
*more varieties of houses/strongholds (You promised such mechanics on one of the streams. By the way, in the first part it was possible to build a house from blocks as you like, as well as a roof, etc.)
*OPTIMIZATION (My RTX 2060 Super produces 35 frames in the vicinity of fabernum)
*OLD Spiritism
*poisons
*Cosmoid, Thorax, demons and other content
*advertisement!!!
I don't want to be banned for such a statement, but my friends and I got the impression that SV, in particular Hennrik himself, is not interested in his MO2 project.
I can't think otherwise, because as far as I know, the state in which Henrik lives sponsored this project. MO2 also received a grant from EPIC. Many thousands of people bought the game on release, as well as monthly subscriptions.

What am I getting at? To the fact that at the moment, after 3 YEARS in the game, most of the promised content has not yet appeared, or did not appear as stated. Moreover, the optimization is getting worse and worse. As far as I know, hardworking Farmer Joe is almost the only programmer of the game. Few projects receive such financial support, but they try to hire more employees, including competent developers, to the best of their financial capabilities, and make good advertising to attract even more money in the form of players. Why is nothing changing in mortal so far?
Maybe I should ask myself, where is the money, Henrik?

do not rush to ban me for such statements, I love your game very much since the first part. I attended the stress tests of the second part and bought it on release. I have played thousands of hours in your game, which I am very grateful to you for. I am ready to pay a subscription from all my accounts in order to support the development of the project. For me, it's more than just a good game. For me, it's like a second home, where I come again and again. But it seems to me more and more that only the players love the game, but not the developers and not Henrik.

MO2 for life <3

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
When will the promised mechanics and content finally appear?

*ritual tables of 2 tier (stationary for home/stronghold)
*A Death Knight for Necromancy
*Dual weapons
*The last branch of elementalism
*more varieties of houses/strongholds (You promised such mechanics on one of the streams. By the way, in the first part it was possible to build a house from blocks as you like, as well as a roof, etc.)
*OPTIMIZATION (My RTX 2060 Super produces 35 frames in the vicinity of fabernum)
*OLD Spiritism
*poisons
*Cosmoid, Thorax, demons and other content
*advertisement!!!
I don't want to be banned for such a statement, but my friends and I got the impression that SV, in particular Hennrik himself, is not interested in his MO2 project.
I can't think otherwise, because as far as I know, the state in which Henrik lives sponsored this project. MO2 also received a grant from EPIC. Many thousands of people bought the game on release, as well as monthly subscriptions.

What am I getting at? To the fact that at the moment, after 3 YEARS in the game, most of the promised content has not yet appeared, or did not appear as stated. Moreover, the optimization is getting worse and worse. As far as I know, hardworking Farmer Joe is almost the only programmer of the game. Few projects receive such financial support, but they try to hire more employees, including competent developers, to the best of their financial capabilities, and make good advertising to attract even more money in the form of players. Why is nothing changing in mortal so far?
Maybe I should ask myself, where is the money, Henrik?

do not rush to ban me for such statements, I love your game very much since the first part. I attended the stress tests of the second part and bought it on release. I have played thousands of hours in your game, which I am very grateful to you for. I am ready to pay a subscription from all my accounts in order to support the development of the project. For me, it's more than just a good game. For me, it's like a second home, where I come again and again. But it seems to me more and more that only the players love the game, but not the developers and not Henrik.

MO2 for life <
More then 14 years that Henrik has been “promising” everything under the sun, and still people dont understand that when he talks he is just day dreaming. Those are not promises, they are wishes. Those are his dreams for the game. Dosnt mean that any of that will actually make into the game. Henrik's vision is unlimited, but reality is very limiting. Money being the first big limitation.

Where is the money you ask? There isnt any. Thats why the game is how it is. Its an indie company, funded almost exclusively by Henriks own pockets and a few investors that got hyped up listening to him fantasizing.

So just relax people. Enjoy what the game has to offer, and when you get annoyed, just take a break and go play something else for a while. There is no big conspiracy. There is no big injustice. You aren't entitled to anything. There are just huge dreams, and never enough cash.

Last edited: